Pegging

I'd never been estimulated in the ass by a partner. Generally speaking I'd like to try but all the anal action turns me off because the smell of the shit starts spreading and I find it not erotic to be having sex and smelling shit.

Now you are going to say "oh you have to put an enema in your ass 1 hour before sex". I also find that antierotic so it kills the whole mood for me.

Reactions: Snoopsissy
I experienced this with my exwife and although very drunk it was very enjoyable, but because it was done with a number of guys present I felt very embarrassed afterwards. She tried it again with her fingers when we were on our own but it felt wrong so she stopped. She did it a few times more but only when I was drunk and only in the presence of other men (I think it was a way of embarrassing me) but each time I felt degraded. After we split up and I got with my ex Filipina GF she loved to tickle my anus with the tip of her tongue and progressed to fingering me, then using a bullet, then a dildo and even a large butt plug, but I didn't feel shame only excitement. She would make me cum again and again doing this and it become a regular foreplay game with us, but she never did it in a group situation. We never progressed to a strapon but I wish I had. We did buy an enima kit, which made the pegging fun a lot more fun, but alas my now wife feels that my arse should be one way traffic only

I asked my wife to do this to me some time ago, but she never has. There are times I think I want the real thing, but then again I don't know how I would feel after I came.
I wonder if any of you who love pegging have ever been fucked by a man (or shemale) up the ass. Or if this is the only thing you’ve had up your ass.
My my wife and I discovered, she enjoyed playing with my ass and I really enjoyed her doing it, while doing some toxic exercises in a book by Margot Anand, while on our honeymoon. Within 6 months, we had purchased her first strap-on. And soon after that, her first of many strapless strapons strap-ons, a feeldoe. About a year later.she asked me, if one of her best GF could watch her peg me. I agree, and to my surprise, embarrassment and excitement, she didn't just watch. After watching Shell take my ass for a bit, she asked, if she could try on one of Shell's strap-ons. And not 10 seconds after she had it on, Shell told me to suck her GFs cock. The two of them double teamed me for a.cpuple hours, it was awesome. Then not too long after that Shell met a TS, at a strip club called Divas, in San Francisco. She came home that night and asked me it's a new girlfriend can watch her peg me. And then that weekend, I was double teamed again, but I discovered my wife's friend didn't need to strap on. She stayed the whole weekend. Hers is the only real cock I've had in my ass, and it was the first time I had my creampie cleaned up. Shell and I loved it. When only play together a couple of times after that, but the three of us have remained friends.

I wonder if any of you who love pegging have ever been fucked by a man (or shemale) up the ass. Or if this is the only thing you’ve had up your ass.
My my wife and I discovered, she enjoyed playing with my ass and I really enjoyed her doing it, while doing some tantric exercises in a book by Margot Anand, while on our honeymoon. Within 6 months, we had purchased her first strap-on. And soon after that, her first of many strapless strapons , a feeldoe. About a year later, she asked me, if one of her best GF could watch her peg me. After a short discussions, and Shell's reassurance, that her BF only wanted to watch and learn from us. So, with a bit of trepidation, I agreed, and it was set for the following weekend. So to my surprise, embarrassment and excitement, her BF didn't just sit back and watch. She almost immediately started asking questions, and wanting to take a much closer look. Then, after watching Shell take my ass, a bit, from every angle. She asked, if she could try on one of Shell's strap-ons, displayed on our night stand. And not 10 seconds after she had it on, Shell told me to suck her GF's cock. The two of them, proceeded to, double teamed me for a couple hours. It was awesome. Then, not too long after that, Shell met a TS, at a trans strip club, called Divas, in San Francisco. She came home that night, and asked me, if her new girlfriend could watch her peg me. And the following weekend, I was double teamed again. But I soon discovered, that my wife's new girlfriend, didn't need to borrow a strap-on, to join in. She brought her own and knew how to use it. Shell could see what it was doing to me. I couldn't get enough, and she wanted some too. Maybe that's why she stayed the whole weekend. It was like nothing we had ever experienced! Savannah was simply incredible. And to this day, hers is the only real cock I've had in my ass, and it was the first time I had my creampie cleaned up. Shell and I loved it. We only play together a couple of times after that, but the three of us have remained friends.

Last edited:
My my wife and I discovered, she enjoyed playing with my ass and I really enjoyed her doing it, while doing some toxic exercises in a book by Margot Anand, while on our honeymoon. Within 6 months, we had purchased her first strap-on. And soon after that, her first of many strapless strapons strap-ons, a feeldoe. About a year later.she asked me, if one of her best GF could watch her peg me. I agree, and to my surprise, embarrassment and excitement, she didn't just watch. After watching Shell take my ass for a bit, she asked, if she could try on one of Shell's strap-ons. And not 10 seconds after she had it on, Shell told me to suck her GFs cock. The two of them double teamed me for a.cpuple hours, it was awesome. Then not too long after that Shell met a TS, at a strip club called Divas, in San Francisco. She came home that night and asked me it's a new girlfriend can watch her peg me. And then that weekend, I was double teamed again, but I discovered my wife's friend didn't need to strap on. She stayed the whole weekend. Hers is the only real cock I've had in my ass, and it was the first time I had my creampie cleaned up. Shell and I loved it. When only play together a couple of times after that, but the three of us have remained friends.
I’ve been fucked many times by men and shemales but could never get into pegging. I need the real thing.

Reactions: Bobby75