Pegging

I have to say that don't knock it before you try it. The wife mentioned it but I wasn't really to excited about it.... One night I was buzzed up and she started messing around with me, kinky bitch! Well lets say next thing I remember is she is behind me and fucking my ass and it was good, real good! I came so fucking hard without handleing my cock, it was intense a whole fucking body orgasm. The best sex I ever had, I can't explain the feeling but try it then you will know, WOW! Let me give you somee advice for first timers to it, Lube plenty of lube and slow and easy, work your way up to it, and yes a good dildo, strap on is a must. Here's the best of the best dildos if you want real well very close to it! RealCock it is custom made to order takes 2 months to get it with a cost of $500.00 but if you want relistic , here it is!

Attachments

• IMG_20220204_060853.jpg
    IMG_20220204_060853.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 81
  • 20220204_060744.mp4
    11.9 MB
  • IMG_20220204_060711.jpg
    IMG_20220204_060711.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 68
Gentlemen, too big adds ZERO to the pleasure & experience. We're looking to get our very sensitive parts stimulated, not our colon wrecked.
It doesn't matter how deep it goes or how wide it spreads you!
Its the sphincter and the prostate we want stimulated. Ur GF or wives can do this easily with medical (liter, thinner) exam gloves & lube.

Go on any of the X rated pic sites and search prostate stimulation. You'll see plenty of pix of guys cumming just from the gal gently working her finger(s?) In to his ass.

If you've never experienced it, it reaily worth a try. But ur lady has to be up for it...