Pegging

Hi everybody! Is it real, possible?

Yes, it is real and can happen. For me, direct stimulation of the prostate will make me cum with no other contact while I am flaccid. I do not get erect from anal penetration but when being fucked or fingered I remain flaccid and I do cum if my prostate is being stimulated. It is not a hard, forceful ejaculation, but a constant leaking for as long as I am stimulated.

Fiancée loves fucking me with her thick 8.5 inch cock and wants to watch a real one fuck me too View attachment 873652View attachment 873653View attachment 873654View attachment 873655View attachment 873656

Love it, we have the same strap on.

Yes, it is real and can happen. For me, direct stimulation of the prostate will make me cum with no other contact while I am flaccid. I do not get erect from anal penetration but when being fucked or fingered I remain flaccid and I do cum if my prostate is being stimulated. It is not a hard, forceful ejaculation, but a constant leaking for as long as I am stimulated.

Love it, we have the same strap on.
Hi, thanks for the explanation

My GF has also made me cum using just a finger(s?) on my prostate. Doesn't even have to touch my cock. I don't even get fully hard, but cum with what she calls "heavy leaking"

She's such a slut. Last week she did that to me, then went on a Hot Date with a big cock bull...
She was such a fucked mess when she came home. She said he fucked her or she sucked him, 5 times!