Penis Shape

Silo322

Male
One common thread (forums) in the hotwife/cucking realm is that of endowment. Questions like: How big is too big? Which is better: girth or length? Yet, size is not the sum of a cock.

How much does penis shape, skin tone (not racial), texture, veins, and curvature influence your interest in a potential bull or partner? Is big enough or does it have to appeal to the eye as well?

As you can see from my pic - I have a down curve.

I’m speaking on behalf of my wife, on the basis of discussion, and experience from the partners she picks - she does not participate directly in forum discussions…

For KK, the experience is all the about the cock - she often talks about cock, preferences, and uses phrases like “such a pretty cock,” “a gorgeous cock,” “a beautiful cock,” and so on.

She prefers cut, circumcised males - rarely will she do an uncut guy - she says this is more about cleanliness, taste and smell, because she says most uncut guys don’t do a good job with hygiene. She also says that she likes the cut look, and seeing a big, bulbous, mushroom-shaped head, with a coronal ridge larger in diameter than the cock shaft.

KK definitely prefers the veiny look - and likes to see popped out veins - she excels at teasing with her tongue, and fingertips, and loves to trace out the veins on a hard cock with her nails, fingertips, or tongue.

My wife prefers thickness to length, and likes the feeling of a thick cock stretching her vaginal walls or ass, or the way it feels in her mouth when the cock is almost too big to suck. Length is something she appreciates but she has to be highly aroused, and in certain positions to take an overly long cock in her pussy without discomfort, and the cock has to be a certain shape - upward curving, to get under her cervix, instead of banging or hammering on her cervical opening.

Smooth is a must - she loves giving head, but hates pubic hair on her tongue or in her mouth - it triggers her gag-reflex.

For her, skin texture and the aesthetics are important - she rejects “mottled” appearing cocks, or cocks that look unhealthy for some reason; scratches, bumps, warts, or papule get the reject from her - even skin tone on the shaft, up to the circumcision scar, an even skin tone on the glans, and smooth, vs. scaly or dry skin are what she looks for during cock inspection sessions.

I’m speaking on behalf of my wife, on the basis of discussion, and experience from the partners she picks - she does not participate directly in forum discussions…

For KK, the experience is all the about the cock - she often talks about cock, preferences, and uses phrases like “such a pretty cock,” “a gorgeous cock,” “a beautiful cock,” and so on.

She prefers cut, circumcised males - rarely will she do an uncut guy - she says this is more about cleanliness, taste and smell, because she says most uncut guys don’t do a good job with hygiene. She also says that she likes the cut look, and seeing a big, bulbous, mushroom-shaped head, with a coronal ridge larger in diameter than the cock shaft.

KK definitely prefers the veiny look - and likes to see popped out veins - she excels at teasing with her tongue, and fingertips, and loves to trace out the veins on a hard cock with her nails, fingertips, or tongue.

My wife prefers thickness to length, and likes the feeling of a thick cock stretching her vaginal walls or ass, or the way it feels in her mouth when the cock is almost too big to suck. Length is something she appreciates but she has to be highly aroused, and in certain positions to take an overly long cock in her pussy without discomfort, and the cock has to be a certain shape - upward curving, to get under her cervix, instead of banging or hammering on her cervical opening.

Smooth is a must - she loves giving head, but hates pubic hair on her tongue or in her mouth - it triggers her gag-reflex.

For her, skin texture and the aesthetics are important - she rejects “mottled” appearing cocks, or cocks that look unhealthy for some reason; scratches, bumps, warts, or papule get the reject from her - even skin tone on the shaft, up to the circumcision scar, an even skin tone on the glans, and smooth, vs. scaly or dry skin are what she looks for during cock inspection sessions.
Please login or become a member to view

I'll bet she'll love mine uncut

My neighbor has a dick that curves up plus he is about 8 inches. In any case his shape and length hit her g spot perfectly and the first time we had a threesome she came harder than she ever had. This made it easy for him to seduce her behind my back and pretty much get her to do anything he wanted.
Sounds exactly what my neighbor did with my wife, now she is pregnant with his baby, oh, and he is about 8-9 inches as well

Reactions: Rem503 and EgyBull

Reactions: desertwife49
Mine's just average no distinction really, but has always been a good performer. Plus I have very strong hands and can eat pussy for hours so...😉

Attachments

• IMG_20220109_063731279.jpg
    IMG_20220109_063731279.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 15
  • original_bc5569bc-ec48-4e5e-98a5-d2ea786a7937_IMG_20220306_160238470~2.jpg
    original_bc5569bc-ec48-4e5e-98a5-d2ea786a7937_IMG_20220306_160238470~2.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20220305_111933729_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20220305_111933729_HDR~2.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 25

Holy shit ,two minds can't be so similar , this is my criteria down the the last minute detail!

Hey! Some of us have nothing against uncut ;-)