Penthouse Variations

cuck4life

Male
Nov 30, 2015
I became interested in the wife watching stories in Penthouse Variations many years ago (1970). For me this started a life long interest in this type of thing that eventually lead to be being a cuckold. My particular interest was stories about wives not girlfriends. I have also notices in several post on this forum where other guys also became interested in this because of Variations.
These stories were well written or well edited and I also found them to be very arousing. It might be fun for others to share their stories about these stories.

I forgot but Forum and Gallery had good wife watching stores. Gallery also had a great Girl Next Door section of pics each month. I loved seeing pics of the married women that were taken by someone other than there husbands.

You guys swing in the same room together, or break up into sex with separate partners? Was she a unicorn?

Same here! Loved seeing those wives in Hustler Mag Beaver Hunt section. Very Hot! I was able to fuck a few wives while I was a young college stud, LoL.
Wives would go to the college bars in Athens Georgia in the 80’s looking for young hard cock. I got lucky a few times. I remember one wife taking me to her home and phoning her husband who was elsewhere and leaving the phone off the hook so he could listen to us fuck.

I became interested in the wife watching stories in Penthouse Variations many years ago (1970). For me this started a life long interest in this type of thing that eventually lead to be being a cuckold. My particular interest was stories about wives not girlfriends. I have also notices in several post on this forum where other guys also became interested in this because of Variations.
These stories were well written or well edited and I also found them to be very arousing. It might be fun for others to share their stories about these stories.
Yes, my passions for what my wife and I do, began with my reading of Penthouse Variations and Penthouse Letters in my late teens. When I met my wife, we soon discovered that we shared a particular kink, that others would view as cuckolding, but it is much deeper that that. I recently submitted a story in the Cheating Wife & Cuckold Stories forum “It began with a tease.” Just waiting for it to be approved and posted. You would probably enjoy it.

Reactions: compassionatedom
Love the little patch of hair above the pussy.
When iwas more into the Swinging and Wife Swapping scene with my first wife we would read Penthouse looking for scenarios we might like to recreate. When I was getting Elaine to pose for me in lingerie I gave her Penthouse magazines for posing ideasView attachment 954286View attachment 954287

Elaine is a beautiful woman.

We have a number of images that we both took solely for our own pleasure. They are not for public viewing unfortunately…we both have to agree to share them. Too bad that it is only us enjoying them, many are smoking hot, but then that was kind of the point of our play.