Perverted fantasy with wife

Renting out a trashy cheap hotel for my 23 year old girl to fuck a group of hood black guys with huge dicks no condom, i'd wait in the parking lot all night till they're fully done with her. I also want it to be on a day she's really fertile, no birth control no nothing each one of them cumming inside of her one after the other multiple times. I'd also want her to stay on the phone with me the whole time while i hear it all go down in the car, then when the sun rises and they're done she walks back to my car in the parking lot stumbling from being stretched out and i proceed to fuck her in the car.View attachment 819595View attachment 819596
Fairy tales!

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
My wife's most extreme and never-happening fantasy would be to be taken by a regular arab bull (still looking for one!) and locked up for a week or so in either a dark cellar or cheap motel. He would then sell her body to his friends, family or anyone basically. Old guys, dirty guys, anything goes. They would all fuck her bare and rough, using her as their fuck meat.

I think the closest this fantasy could materialize is to actually find a regular bull and share her with some of his buddies in his apartment or hotel.