Perverted fantasy with wife

Fantasy to have taken the wife out for dinner at a nice hotel and a few drinks after at the bar. I go to the john and there i meet a couple of black gents that i saw also having had eaten in the hotel. asked them if they would be interested in having sex with my wife. and of course they say yes. tell them our room number and told them to wait 30 before going up to the room. I go back to the bar she goes to the ladies room while she's gone i spike her drink so she said she was feeling funny and wants to go to our room. after getting back she is almost totally out of it. I strip her and have her on the bed shortly there's a knock on the door its the two guys i had meet. they come in and see her I get a questing look from them I told them any thing the want to do was fine as long as it did not include ******** poo or blood. I had never seen a cock as big as the one guy had. i went over to her and started rubbing the head of it on her lips while the other guy starts to lick her pussy out of it or not she starts to respond to these things I watch as she opens her mouth wide so he can get more of that huge cock in her mouth and start to see her hips rocking to having her pussy lick. they are there for several hours and using her in every way the can DP BJs I took pictures that will be added to pron site after editing the face of the two gents out​

1. Have my wife taken by a much older man.
2. Have my wife fall completely head over heels for another guy (it happened once before), and I become a sexual beta to her.

On another forum, there was an older gentleman who would request her pictures often, so we started sending him special pictures, as shown below. I often fantasized about them getting together.

Attachments

• IMGA0893.jpg
    IMGA0893.jpg
    451.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGA0894.jpg
    IMGA0894.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
1. Have my wife taken by a much older man.
2. Have my wife fall completely head over heels for another guy (it happened once before), and become a sexual beta to her.

On another forum, there was an older gentleman who would request her pictures often, so we started sending him special pictures, as shown below. I often fantasized about them getting together.
I’m 49 I love that

Taking some cuckold's wife for a weekly boat trip with my wife and myself. My wife either filming or pegging her (playing as a kinda second bull). While cuckold's wife does what we say. During the stops - walks naked, with toys inserted, gets sold to a crew of another yacht, helps to moor the yacht with cum on her face seen by marina workers. And reports to cuckold of course - with texts, videos, pics and voice messages