Perverted fantasy

On of my most perverted fantasy is to see my wife with much older bull. She is 35. I want to see her with a man who is 60 or 70 years old. Gangbang will be the best
Nice. I had the same fantasy and she agreed easily once found a pretty old but very kinky man. I must tell you not to take them lightly they can be really horny, wild and dominating men.

My wife has been shared by them. She loves the experiences

We did not think of this till I was flirted with by an older man at the liquor store, came out and told hubby he was flirting with me. I said I flirted back and called him daddy and showed hubby his number later we set something up for the weekend and we played. Found out he was older than my father and I was 31 at the time. It was an amazing for experience for both of us.

Nice. I had the same fantasy and she agreed easily once found a pretty old but very kinky man. I must tell you not to take them lightly they can be really horny, wild and dominating men.

My wife has been shared by them. She loves the experiences
There’s nothing like being shared by more than one guy at a time - I’m glad she’s enjoyed her time with them xx

We did not think of this till I was flirted with by an older man at the liquor store, came out and told hubby he was flirting with me. I said I flirted back and called him daddy and showed hubby his number later we set something up for the weekend and we played. Found out he was older than my father and I was 31 at the time. It was an amazing for experience for both of us.
yes certainly don’t rule out older men. When I was younger I had a real thing for older guys and they certainly taught me a thing or two xx

my fantasy was to get pregnant with a lover. my husband has been great with my kids from my ex and thought id love to see him bring up anouther child but i didnt want it to be his. we tried for a couple of years i got habby to have a vasectomy and i stoped useing the pill and condoms with my lovers who i knew were safe. I tryed untill i was 48 as we decied i was to old to bear a child.

my fantasy was to get pregnant with a lover. my husband has been great with my kids from my ex and thought id love to see him bring up anouther child but i didnt want it to be his. we tried for a couple of years i got habby to have a vasectomy and i stoped useing the pill and condoms with my lovers who i knew were safe. I tryed untill i was 48 as we decied i was to old to bear a child.
Hello Mandy. Sorry u couldnt complete that journey. But im sure u had fun trying to make another wonderful Child.

yes had a lot of fun and a few disapointments. must say i was so supprised by my husband beingso on board with it when i told him what i wanted even agreeing to get the snip.
Wow the snip. He must have been on board with it. Also he must love u very much. But hopefully the good out weighed the disappointment. Im very new to this cuckolding. I'm very interested in it. I did somethingd for friends but I want to branch out to other couples. Can I DM u

Wow the snip. He must have been on board with it. Also he must love u very much. But hopefully the good out weighed the disappointment. Im very new to this cuckolding. I'm very interested in it. I did somethingd for friends but I want to branch out to other couples. Can I DM u
yes he is very suportive and now realy enjoys being cucked and the subordinate.