Perverted fantasy

As someone closing in on 50 I can tell you the social stigma of that number is soul crushing. I know I can deliver the goods but am constantly faced with the thought that I've aged out. Talking to a younger girl and feeling like I'm being patronized is really aggravating.
FYI, I'm 70+. Just got a fine blow-job with a nice
Big cum in her mouth.
Aged out at 50? Man, u need to see a doctor!

yes when we started off its so hot how a older man could make her melt and do anything he wanted with her and after seeing her into it so much made me the same way.
Yes - I am aware of couples that were reluctant about some things with younger Bulls. I am older and had a vasectomy many years ago. There was no argument when I fucked her bareback and ejaculated inside her and then had hubby clean up my cock and then clean her. He didnt hesitate. He just understood what was expected.

Yes - I am aware of couples that were reluctant about some things with younger Bulls. I am older and had a vasectomy many years ago. There was no argument when I fucked her bareback and ejaculated inside her and then had hubby clean up my cock and then clean her. He didnt hesitate. He just understood what was expected.
So sorry to hear about your vasectomy.

Reactions: Visitor12
You hit the nail on the head! Many younger wives do yearn to submit to a mature man. A father figure? Thats beyond me. But some do like to be submissive to an older, in control, man.

Reactions: Visitor12