Petite professional by day, submissive fuckpuppet by night

LOVE this idea and tried to organize something similar pre-COVID which fell through. The plan was similar, but she was going to initially be dolled up like a maid and serve drinks. Party goers were allowed to touch and grope her before we were to tie her up on her knees, hands behind her back for a group blowbang, then tie her spread eagle to the dining room table for the rest of the party for anyone to touch, use toys on, or fuck.
I'm down. Where are you located generally?

Some context that makes these pics even hotter; the guy is a "Boudoir Photographer" that I hired to do an erotic softcore photoshoot for my wifey that night. He brought his gf along to assist with lights. Totally professional shoot, and there were no plans originally to fuck...but my lady (and all of us) got so turned on, we all ended up gangbanging her after the shoot. Luckily he had all the cameras and GoPros already set up, so we filmed/photographed everything. :devilish:
Then there should be plenty of more pics which only a selfish, uncaring sod would keep to himself and not share here ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade