Petite professional by day, submissive fuckpuppet by night

She's GORGEOUS! I want to know everything.... does she tease your friends, misbehave in public, enjoy making strangers hard for her? Is she vocal? What's the dirtiest thing she's ever said to you?
Teasing friends at a Halloween party. She was dressed as Alice (in Wonderland) and gave some party goers an upskirt flash of her sheer pink panties while lounging on the couch. The pic was taken by a friend of hers (her hand in the frame). This wasn't even the sluttiest thing she did at the party that night, lol

Misbehaving in Public and making strangers hard go hand in hand, lol.

Flashing and exposing herself in traffic is a fun hobby. You can just make out a pink remote vibe stuffed in her pussy in the first pic below.

Is she vocal?

She tends to moan, whimper, and scream depending on how hard she's being used. Will share some video clips with audio later. :devilish:

Dirtiest thing she's ever said to me?

That's a tie between her struggling and failing to enunciate the phrase "I love cock" while a guy fucked her throat and gagged her with his cock. and "I want it in my ass" while I had her bent over a railing outdoors on our local college campus late one evening and fucked her pussy from behind after we'd been drinking at a nearby bar. We'd done anal before, but she'd never asked to be fucked up her ass in public, so that was a first!

Last edited: