Tell us how you'd use her?

Amazing scenario! She'd end up fucked by 50+ guys in such a setup. An outfit like this would be good for her to wear on the auction stage I think?

View attachment 1545620
Nice but she should be careful that everything she wears is at industrial strength and can be dumped in a washing machine without concern at the end of a session as it’ll be cum soaked. Nothing she does wear should chafe the cocks that penetrate her as it’s similar to rope or carpet burn in a very sensitive place and disabling cocks wont be to her advantage💦

What would you spend that time doing with her?
View attachment 1545481
FUCK! Face full of cum? Looks like she's quite pleased. Is that pink thing a vibe? Damn I want to climb up on that bed, straddle her face and shove my cock into her throat, wipe that smile off her face..in the best way :devilish:

Ok, my Frat Party idea: It was a crazy weekend so I didn't have time to write it up how I'd like but here are some ideas for what do to with her at such an event.

original-13566-1397611433-5.jpg

• Grope Greetings - To start out and warm up the crowd, she’s kept in her leash and collar and the ball gag is kept in. She’s paraded around the frat house and introduced to various guys who in addition to constant cat calls and lewd comments, get to grope her and even finger her and play with her butt plug. From the porch to the mini bar, to the kitchen to the bong room. By the time the next phase begins, she’s been fingered, slapped, split on, her tits exposed, groped, and nipples pinched, and ass spanked pink.
lolita-mark-davis-3.jpg

• Strip PokeHerFace - a game of poker is played around a large heavy table. She is told to stand on top of the table in the middle. Eight guys are picked via random lottery and dealt in, with others spectating. Each time someone wins a hand they get to tell her to remove a piece of clothing (top, skirt, panties, etc). Once she’s stripped down to just heels and socks/stockings, she’s told to crawl under the table…they keep playing, and each winning hand gets to fuck her mouth while the next hand is played, until each guy at the table has cum. (Alternate: this could easily be adapted to Beer Pong as well…imagine trying to play Beer Pong while this tight slut deepthroats your cock! Haha, what a wonderful way to lose!).
42586921_034_a08d.jpg
  • Table Toy - she’s tied up on her back, legs splayed apart and pinned to her shoulders, wrists bound to her ankles. The gag is kept in. A variety of toys are laid out on the table next to her (butt plugs of various sizes, vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, speculums, etc). A lottery is drawn again. First winner gets to go first. The goal is to make her cum/squirt, and then to beat the previous guys record, or be moved to the back of the line, Only toys, fingers, and mouths can be used. The record winner gets to fuck her pussy with his cock in this same position.
ezgif-3-9d737bb97e.jpg

FUCK! Face full of cum? Looks like she's quite pleased. Is that pink thing a vibe? Damn I want to climb up on that bed, straddle her face and shove my cock into her throat, wipe that smile off her face..in the best way :devilish:

Ok, my Frat Party idea: It was a crazy weekend so I didn't have time to write it up how I'd like but here are some ideas for what do to with her at such an event.

View attachment 1551849

• Grope Greetings - To start out and warm up the crowd, she’s kept in her leash and collar and the ball gag is kept in. She’s paraded around the frat house and introduced to various guys who in addition to constant cat calls and lewd comments, get to grope her and even finger her and play with her butt plug. From the porch to the mini bar, to the kitchen to the bong room. By the time the next phase begins, she’s been fingered, slapped, split on, her tits exposed, groped, and nipples pinched, and ass spanked pink.
View attachment 1551938

• Strip PokeHerFace - a game of poker is played around a large heavy table. She is told to stand on top of the table in the middle. Eight guys are picked via random lottery and dealt in, with others spectating. Each time someone wins a hand they get to tell her to remove a piece of clothing (top, skirt, panties, etc). Once she’s stripped down to just heels and socks/stockings, she’s told to crawl under the table…they keep playing, and each winning hand gets to fuck her mouth while the next hand is played, until each guy at the table has cum. (Alternate: this could easily be adapted to Beer Pong as well…imagine trying to play Beer Pong while this tight slut deepthroats your cock! Haha, what a wonderful way to lose!).
View attachment 1552018
  • Table Toy - she’s tied up on her back, legs splayed apart and pinned to her shoulders, wrists bound to her ankles. The gag is kept in. A variety of toys are laid out on the table next to her (butt plugs of various sizes, vibrators, dildos, nipple clamps, speculums, etc). A lottery is drawn again. First winner gets to go first. The goal is to make her cum/squirt, and then to beat the previous guys record, or be moved to the back of the line, Only toys, fingers, and mouths can be used. The record winner gets to fuck her pussy with his cock in this same position.
View attachment 1552033
Amazing work! Love the example images, lol!

Very hot scenarios all around! Keep'em coming everyone!

Iwa
She's tiny and tight (5'1", 100 lbs), slutty and submissive. You have access to her for 24 hours. The only requirements are you must document (video/pics) everything you do to her, and you must share her with others, so be sure to include some buddies, neighbors, or strangers off the street in your fantasy.

PS - Kinks include; public sex, deepthroating and choking on cock, anal toys, and double penetration. She likes to be treated like a little fuck-doll and loves it rough, so be explicit. I'll post more of her the better the fantasy.

View attachment 1524850 View attachment 1524851
View attachment 1524854
Wanna fuck her badly full night and fill her all hole with my warm cum

• Love
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
I wonder how many loads of cum she's had in her belly and pussy over the years? How many feet of cock has she sucked and fucked?

I can actually answer this with some kinda accuracy. As it stands, we actually don't "play with others" that often. Maybe 2-3 times a year on average...and COVID and the year after slowed that down; we've only recently begun to make those kinds of plans again in the past year or so.

That being said; before we were together she'd been with two other guys total, and one girl. After we were together and since we started "swinging" about 5 years back, she's had; eight cocks (other than mine). She's taken about 12 loads down her throat (that weren't mine), and probably twice that in cum on her face/tits/ass, etc. She's taken a strap-on (in her throat and pussy) twice, and has been fucked in the ass by other men a total of six times and been double penetrated by two cocks on four occasions.

🤓