How to tell her

I think this weekend I’m going to tell my fiancée how I want to see her with another man. We’re a young couple (24/24) who’s been together since high school. She’s only had one other partner outside of me. Over the past year or so I’ve introduced her to dildos and vibrators, and seeing her squirt almost every time she throws it back on the dildo that’s way bigger than me drives me fucking insane. We’re going to be together all weekend on a getaway and I just want some advice on how to bring her in and show her that this is a good idea.

I think this weekend I’m going to tell my fiancée how I want to see her with another man. We’re a young couple (24/24) who’s been together since high school. She’s only had one other partner outside of me. Over the past year or so I’ve introduced her to dildos and vibrators, and seeing her squirt almost every time she throws it back on the dildo that’s way bigger than me drives me fucking insane. We’re going to be together all weekend on a getaway and I just want some advice on how to bring her in and show her that this is a good idea.
Good luck to you

Every woman should have lots of lovers. July 2023 Hello sexy ladies, Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her sucking and fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

When she does go out - tell her to have a good time and ride your face when she returns and shares the details.

Next step: I want you to try this on your wife of GF -- suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Do this every time when you suck her tit. Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- may I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock.

Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma -

Reactions: Socks269
There is lots you can do without diving right in! gives you the chance to test the waters. Try dirty talking about it in bed and if that goes well you can try online video chats, we did that a bunch of times. Amelia would play with others online and record it then we would watch it together. There is heaps of things you can enjoy with this kink so don't limit yourself to jumping straight into the deed, plus it gives you both a chance to see if you really want it. I attached pics from our playing, the messages are from us role playing and the images are from strangers online (she wore a mask during) we did this kind of stuff for years before doing it for real.

Attachments

• cam.jpg
    cam.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 123
  • hotwife.jpg
    hotwife.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 120
There is lots you can do without diving right in! gives you the chance to test the waters. Try dirty talking about it in bed and if that goes well you can try online video chats, we did that a bunch of times. Amelia would play with others online and record it then we would watch it together. There is heaps of things you can enjoy with this kink so don't limit yourself to jumping straight into the deed, plus it gives you both a chance to see if you really want it. I attached pics from our playing, the messages are from us role playing and the images are f.

There is lots you can do without diving right in! gives you the chance to test the waters. Try dirty talking about it in bed and if that goes well you can try online video chats, we did that a bunch of times. Amelia would play with others online and record it then we would watch it together. There is heaps of things you can enjoy with this kink so don't limit yourself to jumping straight into the deed, plus it gives you both a chance to see if you really want it. I attached pics from our playing, the messages are from us role playing and the images are from strangers online (she wore a mask during) we did this kind of stuff for years before doing it for real.
Very cool. My wife wants to try the online video sex thing first too. It seems to have worked for you two.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hot pics🔥😍

Can you fill in many holes in your thread?
You said you wanted to share with her that you want to share her that weekend in July.
You then said she is up for it. So did it happen that weekend or did she just say she is interested. I know you're excited about it but have you asked and listened to how she imagines it happening? Is she open enough that you can get her hot with the toys and ask her about her fantasies. If she wants another guy, does she have one in mind? Maybe she wants a stranger. Does she imagine you there or not? Watching or not present. You need to find out what she wants. You can help lead her. Tell her you want to have open conversations about fantasies. Tell her about your fantasy and she what hers are. Tell her it is just her imagination on what would feel great for her. They don't all need to be something that she would actually do. Just what sounds hot. If she really trusts you she will share her wildest fantasies. That is the first step. Then ask if she imagines a guy with a bigger cock than yours. Anyway, you get it I hope.
So what did she actually sY the weekend you talked to her?

Can you fill in many holes in your thread?
You said you wanted to share with her that you want to share her that weekend in July.
You then said she is up for it. So did it happen that weekend or did she just say she is interested. I know you're excited about it but have you asked and listened to how she imagines it happening? Is she open enough that you can get her hot with the toys and ask her about her fantasies. If she wants another guy, does she have one in mind? Maybe she wants a stranger. Does she imagine you there or not? Watching or not present. You need to find out what she wants. You can help lead her. Tell her you want to have open conversations about fantasies. Tell her about your fantasy and she what hers are. Tell her it is just her imagination on what would feel great for her. They don't all need to be something that she would actually do. Just what sounds hot. If she really trusts you she will share her wildest fantasies. That is the first step. Then ask if she imagines a guy with a bigger cock than yours. Anyway, you get it I hope.
So what did she actually sY the weekend you talked to her?
tell her you had a dream then share your fantasies like it was a dream

Reactions: Garrett
Show her daily threesome and cuckold videos between intercourse and ask her thinking about it .take her slowly slowly and tell her about your fantasy .Maybe she will agree for your Happyness in after sometime

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c