(Pics included) Taiwan (not Thailand)

AsianWife4You

Male
Verified
Gold
Hey everyone, My wife Jane is from a small Island Nation called Taiwan. And I’m Mike, a Canadian living in Taiwan.

I’m on here to explore MY fantasy of my wife being shared by men. My wife however isn’t into my fantasy. Therefore she lets me come to wwtp to share and satisfy my fantasy.

Here is my wife

I am a returning user.

Ps. Tell me how you’d fuck her cunt

Attachments

• 395514E6-2FAA-489A-89A7-EB2A060453DC.jpeg
    395514E6-2FAA-489A-89A7-EB2A060453DC.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0124.JPG
    IMG_0124.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 186
Hey everyone, My wife Jane is from a small Island Nation called Taiwan. And I’m Mike, a Canadian living in Taiwan.

I’m on here to explore MY fantasy of my wife being shared by men. My wife however isn’t into my fantasy. Therefore she lets me come to wwtp to share and satisfy my fantasy.

Here is my wife

I am a returning user.

Hello, welcome, I’m a bwc in Wa state and I want to stretch out her tight little pussy and gape her exquisite asshole! 😉🍆😋

Hey what's up ,you should pm me , I would love to fuck her from behind and pull her hair , fuck her till she cums as I cum all over her and make her taste it 😈😈😈

• Love
Reactions: AsianWife4You
Are there anyone who is willing to cumtribute my wife? By that i mean cumming over her picture and send me a copy of her pic covered in your cum.

Who is willing to do so? Pm if interested
I’ll send xtra materials if needed

Reactions: Meee and petco

Here is my wife

I am a returning user.

Small island nation...well small compared to Canada but everything is small compared to Canada except for R.
It is bigger than belgium 🙃

Pretty lady
In Every position possible is how I would like to fuck her cunt!

Here is my wife

I am a returning user.

Love to have my tongue up both her holes when she is bent over like that 👅👅👅👅👅