Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Here's one of us again.

View attachment 1018866

There was some interest in my hubby on the Black Cuckold site. I had quite a few pictures of me fully exposed but none of Bob. So yesterday I added this on to my media. This morning I had a notification that it was deleted. The reason: "white, dick forbidden, and media". I could come up with a lot of comments but it's not worth it. To say I'm done with that site is an understatement. Does anybody here, male or female, mind seeing Bobs cock?
Bob looks like he has an excellent piece of equipment and I hope you are enjoying it . I certainly think my wife would , so no we thinks Bobs cock is great

Attachments

• 1037B63D-B5EA-4A10-AD1E-8A4BDA5F8DAE.jpeg
    1037B63D-B5EA-4A10-AD1E-8A4BDA5F8DAE.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 6C58AFCF-B924-4B0E-A046-CAED612AB6AA.jpeg
    6C58AFCF-B924-4B0E-A046-CAED612AB6AA.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 247
  • 349978B4-578B-40AF-974F-285E487B7EFC.jpeg
    349978B4-578B-40AF-974F-285E487B7EFC.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 244
  • CA25F8E0-B611-44A4-8B90-1FB667902CBD.jpeg
    CA25F8E0-B611-44A4-8B90-1FB667902CBD.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 359
A couple of years ago we had a family holiday and many of us stayed at a local Hilton Garden Inn up in Ohio. It was nice to see family, but we all had private rooms. Nobody knew that I had a threesome with a young man I met on a swinger site, they all think I am super conservative.

Me and hubby at 8:00 PM with the family in the Lobby

View attachment 807000

Me at 10:00 PM in my room with a new boy toy.

View attachment 807001

Nobody ever had any idea.
Beautiful Midwest conservative slut…perfect

Reactions: bullandvixen
Understand 100%
We're mid 50s. We enjoy regular visits with a guy friend, it's our very private side. Private but friggin hot, sexy fun.
We have a large social circle, we go to a lot of gatherings at people's homes. We've been to pool parties where it gets to topless. It's fun but we've never seen any sex play. But...we've never stayed till just a few people are still there.
Our fun started at our home, afternoon backyard BBQ, hot tub, 5 couples, 2 guys. It got late, 7-ish, us 2 other couples, one guy. Drinks, drinks, hottub, girls topless, happened befor. Eventually us, another couple and 1 guy. We're winding down, cleaning up, it's just us and the guy. Wife has top on. Nothing out of the ordinary. We're just visiting in the kitchen, one more drink, visiting. She's asking about his gal friend, they broke up, blah, blah, blah....all good.
I'm afraid to admit I don't really know how but soon we're all naked then in the hot tub. He ends up doing my wife over the back of the couch while I watched. Lasted 3 minutes if that. He gets done, awkward as hell, he leaves, wife apologies over and over and cried for an hour, I was a mess in my mind too.
Fast forward...we enjo pretty steady visits with him, we're all comfy together and it's fun.
None of our friends know we do this. I don't know if our friends are into anything and I don't want to know.
We were at a friend's house, 20 or so people, all classy people. Drinking. One wife blurts out something about a blow job, was just an off the cuff expression. All I could think about was my classy, well dressed wife and what she was doing to our friend the night before. He was on his back, she was on her knees, butt up, working bis dick for all she had till he unloaded in her mouth. And yea it was a hot fun night with him.
My wife and I have just bought a hot tub ..can’t wait for summer to invite some couples and a perhaps a spare male like your encounter.
Great story and like like I love my wife’s double persona of classy conservative and slutty cum whore

Reactions: Bulldave07
Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here there like minded individuals, right?
You betcha!

Reactions: HotwifeNorCal
Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here there like minded individuals, right?
We don't fit the hotwife label but we do enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly.
You'd never know we are into this if you met us. We are classy, clean, no tats, we're not overweight, don't smoke.
None of our friends know we do anything like this.
We have a pretty big socal circle of friends, some are very good looking and fun to be around.
I often wonder about other's private sex fun. I'll be looking at or chatting with a wife picturing her swallowing a load, taking it in her butt hole or riding a hot bbc.
There's been times we are having friends over for BBQ or to watch football. I think about what we/she was doing just hours befor on that couch...she was taking it in her butt from our friend.
Thinking about other couple's possible sex fun kinda drives me nuts.