Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Are there any threads on this forum that show pics of Hubs and their Hotwives? I'm not talking about X-rated closeup sex pics but more a sexy couple, dressed to go out for the evening, just looking good.

I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

I suppose if someone is looking on here there like minded individuals, right?
Sexy

Reactions: HotwifeOfCuck
I suspect there are Hotwife couples all around us that we have no idea they participate in this lifestyle...sure would be fun to see.

A couple of years ago we had a family holiday and many of us stayed at a local Hilton Garden Inn up in Ohio. It was nice to see family, but we all had private rooms. Nobody knew that I had a threesome with a young man I met on a swinger site, they all think I am super conservative.

Me and hubby at 8:00 PM with the family in the Lobby

CoupleHotel.jpg

Me at 10:00 PM in my room with a new boy toy.

First blowjob.jpg

Nobody ever had any idea.

shoukd
A couple of years ago we had a family holiday and many of us stayed at a local Hilton Garden Inn up in Ohio. It was nice to see family, but we all had private rooms. Nobody knew that I had a threesome with a young man I met on a swinger site, they all think I am super conservative.

Me and hubby at 8:00 PM with the family in the Lobby

View attachment 807000

Me at 10:00 PM in my room with a new boy toy.

View attachment 807001

Nobody ever had any idea.
Should've taken the pic with him fucking you wearing the same clothing from the lobby...

My hot Filipina wife enjoys posing nude. But she also has me pose nude with her when she dresses up for a hot wife date. I then stay home and masturbate but can't cum until she gets home to share her lovers cream with me. I then add my cum to his and mix them up real good.

Attachments

• lyn336a (2).jpg
    lyn336a (2).jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • lyn337a.jpg
    lyn337a.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 1,034
  • lyn475.jpg
    lyn475.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,229