Pics of Hubs and their Hotwives...

Bobbers

Couple
Gold member
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Here's one of us again.

DSC00019.jpg

There was some interest in my hubby on the Black Cuckold site. I had quite a few pictures of me fully exposed but none of Bob. So yesterday I added this on to my media. This morning I had a notification that it was deleted. The reason: "white, dick forbidden, and media". I could come up with a lot of comments but it's not worth it. To say I'm done with that site is an understatement. Does anybody here, male or female, mind seeing Bobs cock?

Dave78

Couple
Oct 13, 2021
Oh love you share her!!! She is gorgeous!!! I'd love to make her cum out of control!!!
But it is up to her if she likes someone enough to have sex. We do have games. Texting her while she is talking or dancing with a guy. She can read them on her watch. And il give her assignments to do with the guy(s)

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer

Dave78

Couple
Oct 13, 2021
That sound great!!! What types of tasks do you give to her???
Take his bottle of beer take a sip and blow his bottel. Our dance with your ass against his cock. And switch after a minute to his buddy.

Bent over with your ass against his cock and grap his buddies hips and twist your ass.

Stuff like that.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer

HammerHer

Male
From
MO, US
Apr 6, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
Take his bottle of beer take a sip and blow his bottel. Our dance with your ass against his cock. And switch after a minute to his buddy.

Bent over with your ass against his cock and grap his buddies hips and twist your ass.

Stuff like that.
And she is a willing little submissive for all of it??? You ever have her stroking them in dark places in the club??? Or giving blowjobs in the parking lot???

Dave78

Couple
Oct 13, 2021
And she is a willing little submissive for all of it??? You ever have her stroking them in dark places in the club??? Or giving blowjobs in the parking lot???
After a while il join them. And ask them what they are doing with my girl. And if they ask me if they my fuck her. Il tell them they should ask her. She is wet already so il know her answer. A blowjob outside and a sweet cumkiss after it for me. Our they pay for a hotel room.

So she my say yes if fuck you. Il direct her in to it.