Pics of MILF hotwives

this is so hot and turns me on,imagine going out with her showing her beautifull legs&high heels&cleavage&tits to other men,accidently crossing her legs when men looking at her,this makes me so horny,at this moment my knickers arewet ,leaking precum.My wife made me a while ago cum in my pants,we were at a local charity for church so we knew many people there,she was dressed in a skirt coming to midthigh,black thigh highs,white blouse that was a bit seethrough in the sunlight(pretending she didn,t knew)a white seethrough bra,buttons on top open so when bending over you could see her tits,i was sitting on a table watching her talking with pastor and 2other men,sitting on a chair ,the men standing in front of her,she was crossing her legs,letting her thigh highs totally see,accidently picking something up so they saw her tits,dangling with her high open heel sandals with anclestraps,that was so naughty i came in my pants looking how she was seducing them
That's too amazing, going to implement it soon. Any pro tips if something gone wrong?

Reactions: Tof82
That's too amazing, going to implement it soon. Any pro tips if something gone wrong?
something that always helped us was getting someone involved,in our case it was the pastor and in other case wife,s colleague,the headteacher at my wife,s school she,s working,we talked to each other before we went to the charitymeeting and i told her,go to our pastor in private and ask him straight frward if she,s dressed not to indiscrete with kids and members of our church around,but acting shy and as a goodwife telling him,that she loves me and wanting nothing more than be a good obedient catholic wife for men,excuse me my husband ,i convinced her she had to be embarrased ,and expaining that i lost intrest in her,again blushing for confessing to pastor,nothing is helping i,ve bought some naughty clothes&shoes and i don,tseem to noticed her looking sexy,so she dressed a bit more sexy knowing men would look at her,hoping i saw it and start to be her loving husband again as it always was untill now,we agreed that she had to be acting very obedient and apologizing to pastor she would never dressed like now if pastor get angry,because she loves going to church,we hoped and almost 100%sure he was positive about her dressingstyle,so giving someone the thought to be in control but it,s the opposit can be so hot,so let your imagine to the work,the story with her colleague was for us also very hot

• Love
Reactions: Leoqing