Pics of MILF hotwives

We went out to a restaurant to go meet a guy online. My wife was so excited. We sat in a booth way in the back and my wife sat next to him, She grabbed his hand and placed it between her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties and had a shaved pussy that was soaking wet. She was in the mood to fuck. After a couple of drinks we said we can either go to our house or yours. He said he lived close. He was 21 and my wife was 48. We got to his apartment and got in the door my wife was all over him. He had a big dick and she was sucking it 10 seconds after getting in the door. He kicked his pants off and took his shirt off as well and my wife continued to suck his cock on the couch. She got up and put her pussy in his face and let him taste her before getting on all fours and telling him to fuck her. I was watching and taking pictures. I dropped my pants and had my wife suck my cock while he pounded her pussy from behind. She came right away. And he said he was going to cum. I said to put it on her face. He pulled out and my wife dropped to her knees and let him cover her face with his hot cum. She went to clean up and he said it was hot and crazy. He ended up being invited to our home about 5 times before my wife found a new cock to have fun with. Our 40's were the best time of our lives. I shared my wife with lots of other men who were all younger than she was.hot tits.PNG