Pics of MILF hotwives

My other half is super paranoid about her body, out of respect I will not reveal her face. She is happy for us to post photos of her body and it would be nice to get HONEST opinions of what you guys think of what I think is a beautiful 47 yr old woman. Personaly she has hang up's about her small breasts and large areolas/nipples but I love them, she thinks her thighs are too big *sigh... Shes 5'6" approx 58kg and a 36A although I think shes more a B cup ;)
However, we have discussed throwing the keys in the bowl and she/we are potentially up for it as first timers but she would prefer to have a MMF for starters, she is a self confessed enquisitve size queen and openly discusses how she would like to experience the sensation of an endowed penis. I am happy to participate and/or watch, subject to it working out we may explore further.

Attachments

• 2023-07-23-17-37-50.png
    2023-07-23-17-37-50.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 104
  • 2023-08-17-02-10-47.png
    2023-08-17-02-10-47.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 93
  • 2023-08-17-02-12-39.png
    2023-08-17-02-12-39.png
    795.1 KB · Views: 105
  • vlcsnap-2023-09-03-13h13m11s814.png
    vlcsnap-2023-09-03-13h13m11s814.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 108
  • vlcsnap-2023-09-03-13h14m34s882.png
    vlcsnap-2023-09-03-13h14m34s882.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
My other half is super paranoid about her body, out of respect I will not reveal her face. She is happy for us to post photos of her body and it would be nice to get HONEST opinions of what you guys think of what I think is a beautiful 47 yr old woman. Personaly she has hang up's about her small breasts and large areolas/nipples but I love them, she thinks her thighs are too big *sigh... Shes 5'6" approx 58kg and a 36A although I think shes more a B cup ;)
She is absolutely stunning!

However, we have discussed throwing the keys in the bowl and she/we are potentially up for it as first timers but she would prefer to have a MMF for starters, she is a self confessed enquisitve size queen and openly discusses how she would like to experience the sensation of an endowed penis. I am happy to participate and/or watch, subject to it working out we may explore further.
she is so hot!!! WOW!!!!:love:

Reactions: straycat_67
She's got a great body, period, and especially for a 47 yr old. Very sexy

Reactions: straycat_67