Pics of you wife when she was young

I'm not sure this story is worthy of adding to my collection of our sexual adventures but thought you might get a smile out of it. Sexy memory for me. When I posted this old pic that was framed on our dresser I looked more closely and realized she was wearing her "short, short blue jean shorts". We used to go to the lake and spend many hours on the water. She put these little shorts on over her tiny bikini bottoms when we would go to docks to get gas or sometimes go into their bar/restaurant. I talked her into modifying them by cutting the legs, front and back, extremely short. About the only part of the jeans that went between legs was the seam. She even cut the front pocket linings out so they wouldn't disturb the view. Since she had her suit on under the jeans she did not feel she was really being too extreme. She finally got up the nerve to wear them commando in the evening around the campfire with skimpy top if there was a guy there she might want to tease. For the first few years I was the one setting up our MMF fun. I found the men and made all the arrangements. I always encouraged her to be on the lookout for someone she might want to join us. Let a man catch a glimpse of her pussy usually got their attentionView attachment 479295View attachment 479296
amazing that you posted this on my birthday. she has always been a very sexy woman. thank you for sharing your life with us.