Pics of you wife when she was young

I just noticed btweets comm,ent about hiring a professionnal[ on an earlier post. I took the B &
I just noticed btweets comm,ent about hiring a professionnal[ on an earlier post. I took the B & W shots but she did hire a professional to have some lingerie photos taken to give me for my birthdayView attachment 501357View attachment 501358View attachment 501359

W shots but she did hire a professional to have some lingerie photos taken to give me for my birthdayView attachment 501357View attachment 501358
I just noticed btweets comm,ent about hiring a professionnal[ on an earlier post. I took the B & W shots but she did hire a professional to have some lingerie photos taken to give me for my birthday
View attachment 501359
I just noticed btweets comm,ent about hiring a professionnal[ on an earlier post. I took the B & W shots but she did hire a professional to have some lingerie photos taken to give me for my birthdayView attachment 501357View attachment 501358View attachment 501359
Damn she is so fucking sexy!! I have such a crush on her and very much wish I could have met you guys back in the day! I just love all her pictures! Did anything happen between her and the photographer?