Pics of your wife....hairy vs shaved pussy

There's bacteria and odor in all pussy - natural or shaved - and there's a good reason for it. Hair has nothing to do with it

Well your wrong....It's a medical fact that hair holds allot of bacteria. Women have a high concentration of apocrine sweat glands around the outside of the vagina on the labia majora. The sweat from apocrine glands contains protein. Bacteria break down this protein, which can produce a distinct odor. Excess sweat around the groin area may also cause itching and can sometimes lead to infections, such as bacterial vaginosis and vaginal yeast infections. Pubic hair traps this bacteria and moisture. A mass of pubic hair can also trap heat in the skin and cause apocrine glands to secrete excess sweat. Thus excess odor and bacteria.

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
Brigitte shaved and fluffy...

View attachment 345092
Personally I have always considered your wife to have a great body but I am not into hair around a pussy, all that hair between my teeth spoils it for me. However I know there are a mix of opinions out there, some like loads of hair, some small amounts, but me I prefer to get clean shaved skin to skin and you wife has a perfect pussy for me when shaved. I could suck and lick that perfect hole for hours

Well your wrong....It's a medical fact that hair holds allot of bacteria. Women have a high concentration of apocrine sweat glands around the outside of the vagina on the labia majora. The sweat from apocrine glands contains protein. Bacteria break down this protein, which can produce a distinct odor. Excess sweat around the groin area may also cause itching and can sometimes lead to infections, such as bacterial vaginosis and vaginal yeast infections. Pubic hair traps this bacteria and moisture. A mass of pubic hair can also trap heat in the skin and cause apocrine glands to secrete excess sweat. Thus excess odor and bacteria.
Nice cut and paste
No Im not wrong - its normal to sweat down there same as blokes do or same as underarms. Nothing wrong with it and shaving wont stop sweating.
Excessive odour likely has another cause - totally unrelated to pubic hair

So explain to me why we are all naturally have hair on our pubic area?

Read the first paragraph of this
It’s not necessary to remove the hair in this area to keep your body clean. In fact, there are no health benefits to removing pubic hair.

I know my wife washes her pussy everyday but nevertheless I've noticed her pussy has become more smelly since she stopped shaving it. She doesn't trim either so it's quite a big bush. I don't like it but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncledude55