Pictures of your wife taken by someone else.

No she hasn't got a tatoo yet but we talked about her getting one and still trying to figure out what she should get. She is a whore so I want it to represent that.

Reactions: Okcouple
My wife got asked to a pool party by a guy from work who had been hot for her for awhile. He said it was just so he could have somebody fun and pretty to attend with. She thought it was fine. I was at worked, but she texted me and asked if I was ok with it. Why not? Later that day, I got a message with this picture attached. He had taken her to Sea Mountain Inn. Now she's not bashful or easily embarrassed. He convinced her to get topless, not much of a problem for her, but a bit sketchy with a guy from work. Later, after some cocktails, since most of the others were nude, she decided to allow him to slip her out of her bikini bottom. Just a sexy turn on for her and she new it would be fun for him. From there....their passions grew and she ended up with a creampie....after he fucked her on the daybed infront of everybody! Now that's the way it goes at SMI I guess....but he took this picture because she said she wanted it because she was going to send it to me! He was aghast, figuring I would be furious. Amazing....somehow she had sent all the right signals and he was bold enough not only to ask her out, but to take her to SMI, not knowing if she would be good with any of it, get her out of her top, her bottoms and into her pussy...on the first date...with a MARRIED COWORKER!!....of course.....he was hot, and knew every move to get into that pussy of hers. They fuck sometimes now when it works out, attend parties together or with us.....fun times!

Mr HW

View attachment 123495
What lucky guys you are. I gotta say I'm a little jealous