Pictures of your wife taken by someone else.

Why do people feel the need to post fake bullshit? This is Rita (not Elaine)....a WELL KNOWN swinger from back in the 60's and 70's. I have an extensive collection of Rita's pictures as does thousands of other people because her pictures are ALL OVER the net !!! Did you really think no one would notice?

SO totally agree with this, why why why do people want to re-post internet photos? I have always said that we should have a section for re-posts on the site.

Hi!, I am new to this forum from Japan. My boss who obsessed with my wife Miyuki after meeting first time at our wedding took this one and many others.

He always had camera while he was with us. He said he was taking our family photo. He was always beside my wife during breastfeeding.

He had her on bed about 3 years after our wedding...

View attachment 264025
I have wanted a Japanese for years!!!

I have wanted a Japanese for years!!!

My wife is an very normal wife.. yet one French guy here for Olympic game has been after her as they work together for 2020 olympic game. She volunteer for foreign teams coming to Japan. French man is very direct and he is very like to touch my wife according to my wife.

Last year, I let two stranger took my wife's nude...

Attachments

• miyuki_2016_84.jpg
    miyuki_2016_84.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 286
SO totally agree with this, why why why do people want to re-post internet photos? I have always said that we should have a section for re-posts on the site.

I have posted pictures I find sexy, interesting, and erotic that I've found on the internet, but they are in a file clearly marked so folks know that's what they are. I agree with you....if WWTP doesn't put up a section for people to post erotic pictures they find, then do what I did. I despise assholes who snag pictures off the internet, photo shop them in most cases, then try to claim it's their wife.

I have posted pictures I find sexy, interesting, and erotic that I've found on the internet, but they are in a file clearly marked so folks know that's what they are. I agree with you....if WWTP doesn't put up a section for people to post erotic pictures they find, then do what I did. I despise assholes who snag pictures off the internet, photo shop them in most cases, then try to claim it's their wife.

Someone with some integrity and honesty, how refreshing. Nothing wrong with posting photos you find sexy or interesting for us all to enjoy as long as they are shown as such. Well done Uncledude55.