Pictures on Wife's Phone

AnonymousHubby45

I recently found a picture on my wife's phone, and don't know how to respond, or even if I should respond. It's from about 6 months ago, and is in her phone in the Telegram folder. She evidently sent someone a moderately revealing, but not nude photo. It's of her cleavage, she had her shirt pulled down to show a sexy bra. No face, or anything other than cleavage. There are no messages in Telegram, she's deleted them all.
My issue isn't directly with her sending pics to someone, I would be fine with that, *if* she was honest with me. I would love it if she was comfortable getting sexy with another guy. However, she has very strongly expressed that that will never happen, and anything even approaching hotwifing will only ever be a fantasy.
I do remember that about that time, she had installed Telegram, one game that she plays had issues, and only dies customer support via Telegram. She showed me those messages at the time, that much was true. But now I'm wondering if she was also chatting with other guys.

I can see three options, but have no idea what the best one is:
1) Do nothing, but pay attention and see if I can gather any more data.
2) Ask her about it, from the standpoint of I know she's hiding something.
3) Ask her about it, from the standpoint of It's ok, and I even like it, as long as she's not hiding anything or lying.

Advice?

If you want her to play with other guys then just encourage her to do so ON HER TERMS and then let it go. DO NOT confront her about any of this and whatever you do, stay calm. If you've told her you want her to flirt with and play with other guys then maybe this is her way of trying to do so. Just let her do it. This isn't going to happen on "your terms" and if you can't handle that then you should make sure she knows you were never serious about her hotwifing and that you are happy with life as it its.

Mrs Hotwife

If you want her to play with other guys then just encourage her to do so ON HER TERMS and then let it go. DO NOT confront her about any of this and whatever you do, stay calm. If you've told her you want her to flirt with and play with other guys then maybe this is her way of trying to do so. Just let her do it. This isn't going to happen on "your terms" and if you can't handle that then you should make sure she knows you were never serious about her hotwifing and that you are happy with life as it its.

Mrs Hotwife
Thank you for the reply, that makes sense. I'm fine if it happens on her terns. What I'm not fine with (thanks to baggage from my ex) is if she lies to me or hides things from me.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Thank you for the reply, that makes sense. I'm fine if it happens on her terns. What I'm not fine with (thanks to baggage from my ex) is if she lies to me or hides things

I recently found a picture on my wife's phone, and don't know how to respond, or even if I should respond. It's from about 6 months ago, and is in her phone in the ... folder. She evidently sent someone a moderately revealing, but not nude photo. It's of her cleavage, she had her shirt pulled down to show a sexy bra. No face, or anything other than cleavage. There are n in ..., she's deleted them all.
My issue isn't directly with her sending pics to someone, I would be fine with that, *if* she was honest with me. I would love it if she was comfortable getting sexy with another guy. However, she has very strongly expressed that that will never happen, and anything even approaching hotwifing will only ever be a fantasy.
I do remember that about that time, she had installed ..., one game that she plays had issues, and only dies customer support via .... She showed me those messages at the time, that much was true. But now I'm wondering if she was also chatting with other guys.

3) Ask her about it, from the standpoint of It's ok, and I even like it, as long as she's not hiding anything or lying.

Advice?
If she's mentioned she wouldn't cheat or hot wife you, I would trust what she said. Sure then picture could be questionable, but it isn't definite proof. And I would think if she's going to go through the trouble of deleting the messages why would she just leave that 1 picture? I would honestly not bring this up at all.

Reactions: AnonymousHubby45
Thank you for the reply, that makes sense. I'm fine if it happens on her terns. What I'm not fine with (thanks to baggage from my ex) is if she lies to me or hides things from me.
Thanks again for the advice. I did decide to not say anything, and it was the right decision. We actually had a talk last night where she admitted for the first time that she would really enjoy fucking other guys. She isn't ready to do it yet, but wants to talk about it more, and thinks she will be ready soon. Hopefully I'll be posting more interesting news soon.

Thanks again for the advice. I did decide to not say anything, and it was the right decision. We actually had a talk last night where she admitted for the first time that she would really enjoy fucking other guys. She isn't ready to do it yet, but wants to talk about it more, and thinks she will be ready soon. Hopefully I'll be posting more interesting news soon.
SUS.
She is not being honest, the proof is the picture you found. She did not clear all the evidences properly to hide her affairs. She has already chosen someone, she might have had sex with him already.

I recently found a picture on my wife's phone, and don't know how to respond, or even if I should respond. It's from about 6 months ago, and is in her phone in the ... folder. She evidently sent someone a moderately revealing, but not nude photo. It's of her cleavage, she had her shirt pulled down to show a sexy bra. No face, or anything other than cleavage. There are no messages in ..., she's deleted them all.
I do remember that about that time, she had installed ..., one game that she plays had issues, and only dies customer support via .... She showed me those messages at the time, that much was true. But now I'm wondering if she was also chatting with other guys.

Advice?
You have to decide are you believe her or no. If your relationship based on honesty- ask her, but explain that you find this photo accidentally. I hope she just looked for some interest outside to feel more attractive (for you also).

did you ask her who he choice will be?

This isn’t advice, just sharing experience.

In my case, even though I had evidence and awareness, I chose not to confront KK about her infidelity. My rationale included my own desires to have her indulge in sexual encounters with other men, my own infidelity, and other reasons.

Eventually the barriers to involving me in her encounters broke down, and we now actively do the hot wife thing. With 20/20 hindsight, had I confronted KK, things would almost certainly had a different, negative outcome.

Frequently, I encounter married women who will engage in sexting, chatting, and on-line dalliances - they’d in many cases cross the line to a real-life encounter, given the opportunity. Maybe this is something on the path to your wife exploring, and experiencing her sexuality - with other men.