Pictures she sent to her ex-bf.

wetjane69

I met Jane at the gym. Im the 2nd guy from the gym who fucked her from the gym in 6 months that she joined. I finally got her to show me some of the selfies she sent her ex-bf. I also got her to tell me how the other guy approached, courted and fucked her. This is one of the selfies he got. I find it quite hot that another man has this on his phone from her directly.
selfie.jpg

Last edited:
I met Jane at the gym. Im the 2nd guy from the gym who fucked her from the gym in 6 months that she joined. I finally got her to show me some of the selfies she sent her ex-bf. I also got her to tell me how the other guy approached, courted and fucked her. This is one of the selfies he got. I find it quite hot that another man has this on his phone from her directly.
View attachment 1140253
Damn amazinh ass would love to see more of her and cum.for her wow

View attachment 1140269
well great ass but that small waist is very sexy