Pity Sex

Yo
I was just curious if this was a common thing or not. But about 15 years ago, my wife, who at that time was only meeting with guys she met online, met somebody on some dating site, who had been divorced for 10 years and said he hadn't had sex in about 15 years. So she met him as she felt sorry for him. This turned into a thing for her. She met up with guys who hadn't had sex for a significant time, and helped them get back into the saddle so to speak. It later evolved into married guys in sex less marriages (Which was strange, as she was always wary of married men). She said it was a social service she was providing. Often their technique was a little rusty, but she loved to meet them several times to gauge how they improved with practice. She saw it very much as almost a therapy for them, something to help get them back to an active sex life. For a number of years this was something she did very regularly, with dozens of different guys.

I've not really heard of other women doing this, but I'm sure it must go on. So, is this a common thing? Do other wives out there enjoy pity sex, or to have sex with a lame duck? Any other experiences like this?
You would have to be a sad pathetic man to have sex with a woman who pitied you. I guess a cuckold would though. They are the only my pathetic men who have no self respect for themselves who would do it. No man with any self respect for would do it.

The only sort of pitysex i’m allowed is when my Wife hands over her dirty panties to me, so i can jerk off while smelling it

Yeah and to be honest most guys wouldn't care. If its pity sex or she wants to fuck his brains out. We want sex so either way we are going to be happy.

My wife has given several men “pity sex” over the last ten years. She has not ever told a guy she was fucking him out of pity or because she felt sorry for him and in each instance the guy felt like he was a stud and that she wanted him.

The last time she gave a guy pity head, he was nerdy and whiny and was complaining how every woman he ever desires ended up with somebody else. I don’t know why, but my wife felt sorry for him and sucked his dick. Afterward, she told me she could not believe she has done it, but that she felt so sorry for him.

She made his month, he bragged for several weeks about how bad my wife wanted him. She just let him have his moment.

Sure it’s a real thing. My wife did pity sex way back when we were just a couple living together. Her sister threw her husband out and since he had no place to go, he stayed with us. He’s a real nice guy and was pretty distraught over it. Very first day and several beers later I suggested she give him some pussy. I had watched lots of guys fuck her before we married so it’s not like she was a newbie at getting fucked by other men and was all for it. Turns out he was all for it to and in the next couple of weeks I swear he must have fucked her 35 or 40 times. Seems like ever time I entered a room where they were, he was either balls deep in her pussy, or cumming in her mouth. All in all, a great 2 weeks.
Damn what a nice wife.

Sure it’s a real thing. My wife did pity sex way back when we were just a couple living together. Her sister threw her husband out and since he had no place to go, he stayed with us. He’s a real nice guy and was pretty distraught over it. Very first day and several beers later I suggested she give him some pussy. I had watched lots of guys fuck her before we married so it’s not like she was a newbie at getting fucked by other men and was all for it. Turns out he was all for it to and in the next couple of weeks I swear he must have fucked her 35 or 40 times. Seems like ever time I entered a room where they were, he was either balls deep in her pussy, or cumming in her mouth. All in all, a great 2 weeks.
Did you ask him to cum over any time?

My first experience sharing my girl was when we were young, me and my girlfriend. We had a very close friend who was dating another girl we knew. She ended up leaving him abruptly for another guy. The three of us, me, my girl and the guy friend, were at my house one evening, my single mom was at work, and my girl and I went into my room to have sex, leaving the guy out listening to music in the living room. My girlfriend was not shy and could be pretty loud during sex, our friend heard her and yelled to us that he could hear us. We laughed but she starting talking about him, poor guy and stuff, so I suggested we invite him to join us. He was good looking and I know my girlfriend thought he was hot. My girlfriend said, really? I said ya and she simply said, ok! So I yelled for him to come in to my bedroom, he did and I told him that Kathy, my girlfriend, felt sorry for him and that he should join us. He too said, Really? I said, sure, why not, so he got undressed and climbed in bed with us. This began what ended u being a long time threesome event where we all were together many times and she and him together now and again also.

Woman who engage in pity sex are good woman. There are certainly instances that a man can feel better when a woman releases his tension and stress through sex. But in the end it won’t fix his issues. The high from the sex is temporary.