Place to fuck

Your boss's car, Air Force One, under the bleachers at a football game, OH OH....The 50 yard line, center field, on the desk of your favorite teacher at the high school you graduated from, at a motorcycle rally, the bathroom at your local church, the beach at sun rise, the beach at sun set, the beach, a phone boo...oh never mind...don't have those anymore, a roller coaster, the bathroom at a sex addict meeting......

Reactions: big daddy
We still enjoy frequent fuck and suck encounters in our SUV - we have a couple of favored venues, one a parking garage, the other a public park that is fairly secluded and not frequently visited. The park is also good for a daytime fuck and suck encounter when the weather is warm, as there is a concrete pic-nick table in the circle we park in that makes for a good, erotic outdoor fuck venue.

We also like to fuck on our boat - we have a couple of good secluded coves that we use for sex, and there is also a nude beach that we can anchor offshore from in one area, and show off, and invite "swim up" encounter partners, either for watching, or participating.

My wife has a thing for hotel sex, so we also enjoy using hotels for encounters - we have one favorite "drive up" kind of sleazy motel that we use for certain encounters, and one suite-style hotel that we use in a city we frequently travel to. That hotel is one of our favorite venues - the suites are loft-style, have a sitting area that can be viewed from the loft, and a bedroom that is visible from both the sitting area, and a private patio, through glass doors. The bedroom also has a mirrored set of closet doors on one wall, which make an incredible view for watching her getting fucked senseless.

We also enjoy our private playroom at home.

Reactions: Kinky2
Have you ever tried an adult theater?

My wife and I have visited several adult bookstore/theaters that have viewing booths, some that cater to couples, others more variable. When we travel on pleasure, and we have a good reference about generally safe, relatively clean ABS/theaters, we will sometimes make a visit.

Our usual strategy is to have my wife dress sexy, most of the time pantyhose as a first “layer,” with her panties over the pantyhose as an outer layer, and have her wear a wrap-style dress, or if the weather is cold where we are visiting, a ladies trench coat. She takes a handbag, with anti-bacterial towelettes in a small packet, condoms, and and several pairs of nitrile gloves (she has a mild latex allergy).

If things are cool, no evidence of law enforcement, or other problems, I get a hundred bucks or so worth of tokens from the cashier, and we find a booth we like. It is absurdly, trivially easy to attract men, and she will find a guy that interests her to invite into our booth. As long as we’re feeding tokens into the video player, we generally don’t get bothered.

Some ABS locations have booths big enough for three to four people, most are crowded with two or three. Very few really have a glory hole.

Since it is impossible to health screen any of the random partners, the usual routine is that my wife will “inspect the goods,” and give the guy’s cock and balls a thorough inspection in the booth. She will wipe him down with a towelette, and either place a condom on his cock, or have him do it. Then it is usually oral sex for a while. The finale is almost always a hand job, where she makes the guy cum on her panties or her legs, heels, or tits. The panties are sacrificial, and after two or three guys have unloaded on them, she will take them off and hand them over to the last guy in line as a souvenir.

There was a place in Houston that had a multi-seat traditional theatre, which we visited a few times, and had my wife sit beside me, with a random guy in the seat next to her so that she was in the middle, to get a good pussy fingering, and jack and stroke me and the random guy off - we got thrown out of it last time for attracting too big a crowd. There is also the Lido in the Dallas area, but the last time we tried there were cops.

It has been a long, long time, but we did find some clubs in Berlin that had actual glory holes, and my wife exploited the anonymous cock while I helped her, supporting her in the cramped booth, and managing the constant knocks at the door from anonymous men who wanted a booth fuck.