Pleasure Trip

alphastag

Male
From
Turkey
Hello everybody! I'm posting my second thread as me and my wife planning another trip abroad.

Link above was my last post where I looked for a bull to share my wife with. Well, I met someone frrom here and he played his role really good. He acted like he met me and my wife in a club and it went all good. This was our first ever try, and ended up quite good, besides not having it go all the way.

My wife usually gets drunk a little bit easy, so we went to this club and get both of us some drinks. Long story short, our guy approached us and danced and had some fun with my wife. She even grinded on him when I left for WC. I was hard as a rock when I watched my wife having fun on a strangers lap.

As we messaged in here, he invited both of us to his place and let the fun continue there. We all danced, laughed and spend quality time together. Then I asked my wife to give me a lap dance, which she does best like a stripper. After some time when our friend left for kitchen, my wife started to give me a blowjob. After he returned, both me and him was sure that its gonna happen. He unzipped his pants and put his big cock next to my wifes cheeks. She denied and party was over. We left the apartment and didnt talk for some time.

But we are still having sex with a toy in her mouth and me behind her. Talking dirty about her cheating on me with her boss etc.

Now we are having anothe trip to europe, this time Italy.

So this post is to meet a bull, who might have a chance with her. Maybe this time another dance in the club? Or a cock in her mouth. We'll see..

Thank you for your time..

Reactions: sexaddict and haluk
Nice BIG load on her back. Think how Hot it would be if she took another load in her mouth at the same time! I bet she'd love it...