Votes: 87 65.4%
  • Wife asked hubby if he'd let her

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Wife decided what she wanted, a.nd made it happen

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
I assume he's moved on?
If so does she have a new bull?
Yes. after we graduated, he moved to his job and I joined the Air Force. It was a very emotional time as we parted ways. She's had many since. But, oddly, he was our first experience and one of best.

I went to flight school and became a pilot in the Air Force. Luckily, swinging, wife-swapping, etc is rampant in the military. Even in flight school, there were two other married, classmates of mine that were letting the some of the other classmates fuck their wives, as well.

At every location I was stationed, we never had a problem finding one (or more) of my squadron mates to be a fuck buddy for my wife. We would simply tell our neighbors that we were renting a room to one of my squadron mates. Not sure if they believed us or not, lol.

I'm retired from the Air Force and an airline pilot now. She's 57 and her current bull is a big, muscular 29 yr old.

Yes. after we graduated, he moved to his job and I joined the Air Force. It was a very emotional time as we parted ways. She's had many since. But, oddly, he was our first experience and one of best.

I went to flight school and became a pilot in the Air Force. Luckily, swinging, wife-swapping, etc is rampant in the military. Even in flight school, there were two other married, classmates of mine that were letting the some of the other classmates fuck their wives, as well.

At every location I was stationed, we never had a problem finding one (or more) of my squadron mates to be a fuck buddy for my wife. We would simply tell our neighbors that we were renting a room to one of my squadron mates. Not sure if they believed us or not, lol.

I'm retired from the Air Force and an airline pilot now. She's 57 and her current bull is a big, muscular 29 yr old.
I"m intruiged, tell more !!
Do you fly international or just USA?
Do you play when your away?

Reactions: werekinky2
we used to chat online and then wife found adults room open one time as i had been stroking before work , she found i had been chatting to and about others with her ,

Reactions: Huddsy69
A guy at work started coming on to J, spending mroe time in her office than necessary, complimenting her appearance, etc. She was attracted to that extra (and unusual for her) attention, and started encouraging him....spent mroe time getting ready for work, perfume, little more time on her hair, makeup, started dressing sexier. Eventually they started showing up at the same places for lunch, then decided if they go the same places they might as well go in one car, then started taking lunch to the park, and eventually just went to the park for long sexy makeout sessions!!
She had told me she "had to work late nextFriday" which was VERY unusual for them, and especially to know that far in advance.......and Monday she sat me down and admitted her indiscretions. Her sexcitement at being DESIRED and chased got me excited with her and we spent the rest of the week getting her ready for her DATE. We called it a DATE from the outset, it made it seem a lot sexier for her. Bought her a hot outfit to wear that SCREAMED "you are getting lucky", she got her hair dyed and touched up, we went to AMcy's the evening of and spent a smalle fortune on "smokey eyes makeup" to ge them to make her bedroom blue eyes SPARK.....and that was the beginning of out cuckold relationship.
She had a really hot sexy 6 month affair with the guy (he never knew I knew) until his wife started asking questions about allt he overtime he was working.....

CW

Reactions: Johnfun
It was a joint decision, she knew i had done some swinging got curious, we spoke about the emotions and effects on the relationship, was i jealous etc. I said i never expected to get so turned on, she was concerned she would be to jealous to see me with another woman, i said i was ok with that and if she wanted to experience 2 males pleasuring her i was ok with it, she thought about it even queried my sexuality, she then said she would like to try it but only if it was with a black guy, was a little taken about but only because i had never expected that from her in a million years. We spoke about what we wanted to gain from the experience and rules, the main one was she was in total control of what went on sexual wise and if she said no that was it. We joined adult dating site and the rest is history

My wife desperately wanted to experience a stranger giving her a creampie and ordering me to lick her clean. This happened the first time. Not disappointed!

42433471.jpg

• Love
Reactions: black75
Spontaneously......my friend was looking for an apartment in town and asked to stay with us while he checked places out. We were married only three weeks and were just back from our honeymoon. One night we had to much to drink and a lot of sexy talk (long to tell here) led to him licking my wife with my approval and this led to the three of us in a threesome....her sucking me and he fucking her.....and later they went off to our bedroom and locked me out for the night. Really HOT!!! He stayed for a few more days and had sex with her every day. Sometimes I joined...sometimes I watched....and that was it...we were in the lifestyle and have been for many many years
(y)

It wasn't my fault...lol. I was seduced by one of my high-school teachers when I was 19.

I spent a entire summer fucking her, sometimes twice a day. She taught me a lot and I had a lot of firsts with her. She had a major cum fetish and always wanted me to filler her mouth or pussy. She was the first woman I fucked bare and first creampie. It scared the hell out of me. I thought for sure I just got her pregnant the first time. She told me later her tubes were tied. It was on after that.

I had never experienced pure sexual lust like that.

Years later I learned her and her husband were in the lifestyle. I had no idea at the time. It wasn't until I was looking for more married women to play with did I discover all this. I was hooked.