• Hubby asked her to

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • Wife asked hubby if he'd let her

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Wife decided what she wanted, a.nd made it happen

Votes: 13 24.1%

• Total voters
May 26, 2015
Before we married I was a virgin and he convinced me that I was young. Eventually I would cheat just to try other men so he suggested to avoid the scandals, try other men he found, that were safe and gentle. I thought it sounded hot so I agreed. Now I won't stop even when he wants me too.

Mar 4, 2016
I caught my wife with another guy before we were married but the cuckolding actually started later on, a few years after we got married. She went to a male stripper show with some girlfriends and ended up going to the hotel room with one of the strippers and giving him a blowjob. She came home and confessed and when she saw that instead of being mad I was very aroused she got me to confess that her cuckolding me was a huge turn on for me. After that she started fucking other guys, two of which were close friends of mine!

Jun 18, 2015
Coos bay Oregun
Working together @ a motel with another couple, she told me the guy was eyeing her & she had rubbed against him. She asked if she could fuck him. I said Yes if she did it in our tailor so i could walk in and look into the bedroom & see him pounding her. His dick was 9". She & I loved it.