POLL QUESTION: How did cuckolding start in your

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How did cuckolding start in your life

• Hubby asked her to

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Wife asked hubby if he'd let her

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Wife decided what she wanted, a.nd made it happen

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
May 26, 2015
Ukraine
plus.google.com
Before we married I was a virgin and he convinced me that I was young. Eventually I would cheat just to try other men so he suggested to avoid the scandals, try other men he found, that were safe and gentle. I thought it sounded hot so I agreed. Now I won't stop even when he wants me too.

desertsub

Mar 4, 2016
I caught my wife with another guy before we were married but the cuckolding actually started later on, a few years after we got married. She went to a male stripper show with some girlfriends and ended up going to the hotel room with one of the strippers and giving him a blowjob. She came home and confessed and when she saw that instead of being mad I was very aroused she got me to confess that her cuckolding me was a huge turn on for me. After that she started fucking other guys, two of which were close friends of mine!

nstymf

Jun 18, 2015
Coos bay Oregun
Working together @ a motel with another couple, she told me the guy was eyeing her & she had rubbed against him. She asked if she could fuck him. I said Yes if she did it in our tailor so i could walk in and look into the bedroom & see him pounding her. His dick was 9". She & I loved it.