How did cuckolding start in your life

• Hubby asked her to

Votes: 87 65.4%
  • Wife asked hubby if he'd let her

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Wife decided what she wanted, a.nd made it happen

Votes: 35 26.3%

• Total voters
I caught my wife with another guy before we were married but the cuckolding actually started later on, a few years after we got married. She went to a male stripper show with some girlfriends and ended up going to the hotel room with one of the strippers and giving him a blowjob. She came home and confessed and when she saw that instead of being mad I was very aroused she got me to confess that her cuckolding me was a huge turn on for me. After that she started fucking other guys, two of which were close friends of mine!

Working together @ a motel with another couple, she told me the guy was eyeing her & she had rubbed against him. She asked if she could fuck him. I said Yes if she did it in our tailor so i could walk in and look into the bedroom & see him pounding her. His dick was 9". She & I loved it.

Spontaneously......my friend was looking for an apartment in town and asked to stay with us while he checked places out. We were married only three weeks and were just back from our honeymoon. One night we had to much to drink and a lot of sexy talk (long to tell here) led to him licking my wife with my approval and this led to the three of us in a threesome....her sucking me and he fucking her.....and later they went off to our bedroom and locked me out for the night. Really HOT!!! He stayed for a few more days and had sex with her every day. Sometimes I joined...sometimes I watched....and that was it...we were in the lifestyle and have been for many many years

Cheating mostly after we had tons of "fantasy talk" about it while we were dating. In a moment of passion he gave me "fantasy permission" to have sex with one of his freinds but I took it seriously. Besides that, we were in a long distance relationship prior to our marriage and I began having phone sex with the couple who owned the B and B where we were planning on staying for our honeymoon. Long story there too. I ended up cheating with my former boyfriend for a few months to get me by before our wedding. I didn't really consider it cheating at the time since I had already spent a couple of years having sex with him. He had a great cock and knew how to get me off. We were just FWB's but it got me through. I never told Mr HW until very recently actually. He caught me with his friend and a few others but never let me know that he did. It went on like that for some years before we came clean about it, but clearly he enjoyed it as much as I did. I told him on our wedding night that I wasn't going to be faithful when it came to sex and he thought that was "fantasy talk" too. It wasn't. Some of you have read the stories in the past before we removed them. He had pics for some of them too.

Mrs HW

My wife decided what she wanted early on. Before we had kids, she enjoyed the experience of going out and meeting men. She never looked to hook up intentionally, it just seemed to happen. She likes being hit on by sexy guys, not the pushy ones, and she likes dancing and kissing. Sometimes sex happened, I’m sure. I’m not an idiot. I know she wanted sex. She never had much of a libido with me after our first year together, new relationship energy gone, etc., although I was the first guy to make her cum. Years later, I found out she had a bit of a wild past. She started to make out of nowhere (for her) comments when she was drinking, like “sometimes a girl just needs to find a guy to bend you over and fuck you hard.” She made me stay home 90% of the time, especially on girl trips out of town, and I wasn’t ever allowed to clean her due to her guilt. She had permission, but denies anything ever happened. I suspect several make out sessions, at least a few one night stands, etc. Not sure of the whole picture. Obviously it started with her drinking with her girl friends, dancing, fucking random guys who hit on her. It really seemed to scratch some itch she had. I know the guilt or shame of cheating weighs on her, but she also seemed somewhat content during this period. The few times I was allowed with her, seeing her out at bars, were the few times she seemed actually horny. But when we got home, that quickly shut down. She just wasn’t horny for me… She also denied me sex completely for about the same five year period, and has kind of lost interest in sex with me since we resumed having sex.

I had cuck tendencies before meeting my wife, but she fueled them, and then some, watching her get ready to go out hundreds of times, then the nights she was late or stayed out all night. I think about the cheating and cum instantly.

My wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with one of my college buds. I was confused. I felt jealousy, but the arousal was overwhelming.

He and I played intramurals together. In the showers, I noticed he and I were both lean and ripped, but his flaccid cock was probably bigger than my erect cock. I found myself masturbating to the thought of him fucking my fiancée with that enormous cock of his.

I played dumb to the obvious clues. Even when I would go down on her and I could taste his cum. I started doing things to make it easy for her to keep fucking him as much as possible.

She eventually confessed, but was not expecting the response I gave her. I told her I didn't want to lose her, but I confessed that I had known, all along, and that I was aroused by her having sex with him. It blew her away, even more, when I told her that as long as she loved me and wanted to marry me, she was welcome to keep having as much sex with him as she wanted.

The two confessions definitely shook our relationship, but we kept talking. She realized that if I was aroused by it, we were both getting something out of her having sex with him. She started having sex with him again and, of course, he was shocked that I was ok with it. Apologies were made for the deception.

It took a while, but the three of us finally had a threesome. Then another, then another, etc.

He ended up moving in with us. The three of us shared one bed. It was a blast. We became a poly threesome, but I was aroused, the most, just watching them have sex. He didn't just have a bigger cock than me, he would fuck her tiny body with a violence I simply could not duplicate. When they had sex, she would make noises she never made with me and he would make her entire body tremble and shake.

I had no problem submitting to the better man. I wanted the sex she was having with him to be her everyday sex. So, he became her primary sex partner. She would give me blow jobs while he fucked her, but she and I were having actual sex once, maybe twice, a month. Even though they were having sex several times a day.

It was crazy and I fully expected to lose her to him, eventually. But, I didn't. She still married me in the middle of our senior year, even though she was having the vast majority of her sex with him.

That set the course for our marriage over 30 years ago and we're still going strong.

My wife (fiancée at the time) was cheating on me with one of my college buds. I was confused. I felt jealousy, but the arousal was overwhelming.

He and I played intramurals together. In the showers, I noticed he and I were both lean and ripped, but his flaccid cock was probably bigger than my erect cock. I found myself masturbating to the thought of him fucking my fiancée with that enormous cock of his.

I played dumb to the obvious clues. Even when I would go down on her and I could taste his cum. I started doing things to make it easy for her to keep fucking him as much as possible.

She eventually confessed, but was not expecting the response I gave her. I told her I didn't want to lose her, but I confessed that I had known, all along, and that I was aroused by her having sex with him. It blew her away, even more, when I told her that as long as she loved me and wanted to marry me, she was welcome to keep having as much sex with him as she wanted.

The two confessions definitely shook our relationship, but we kept talking. She realized that if I was aroused by it, we were both getting something out of her having sex with him. She started having sex with him again and, of course, he was shocked that I was ok with it. Apologies were made for the deception.

It took a while, but the three of us finally had a threesome. Then another, then another, etc.

He ended up moving in with us. The three of us shared one bed. It was a blast. We became a poly threesome, but I was aroused, the most, just watching them have sex. He didn't just have a bigger cock than me, he would fuck her tiny body with a violence I simply could not duplicate. When they had sex, she would make noises she never made with me and he would make her entire body tremble and shake.

I had no problem submitting to the better man. I wanted the sex she was having with him to be her everyday sex. So, he became her primary sex partner. She would give me blow jobs while he fucked her, but she and I were having actual sex once, maybe twice, a month. Even though they were having sex several times a day.

It was crazy and I fully expected to lose her to him, eventually. But, I didn't. She still married me in the middle of our senior year, even though she was having the vast majority of her sex with him.

That set the course for our marriage over 30 years ago and we're still going strong.
I assume he's moved on?
If so does she have a new bull?