Post a pic of your wife and I'll tell you exactly what I would do to degrade and humiliate her.

When a married woman is coming to me for sex, my assumption is that she's looking to be taken to higher levels of pleasure. I use the mechanisms nature has provided to achieve this. I will put her in deep communication with her inner-woman. I aim to create a reinforcing circle of hormonal and physcological influence that takes sexual pleasure to its highest levels for both of us.

She needs trained to absorb more and more of my masculine energy in order to get to the core of her inner-woman. Some say this kind of training is degrading and humiliating, but this is simply acting on our natural instincts (see other mammals fucking) and creating a comfortable space for it to happen in a world full of psychological and cultural interference.

I'm a calm, caring, intelligent guy, but when my hormones are summoned I have natural urges to physically dominate a woman, to smell her scent, to see her wet, to hear the wonderful sounds she makes, and use her exactly how I please. When these urges meet their natural counterpart, it is the most humanizing and amazing experience. My aim is not to degrade, but rather to uplift both of us.

When she's in her magic spot she'll eagerly want to fulfill all of my desires. She will feel honored, not degraded, that she's been able to summon and absorb my sexual energy to the level she has. So as her training progresses, you can expect your wives to be sent home very happy, still dick drunk, with her makeup and hair in total disarray, walking funny, perhaps with a few bruises, wet in every way, still referring to herself as whatever names I've been calling her, her asshole gaped, her pussy stretched, smelling strongly of our sex, and marked from her spanking.

She'll fall in love with me. I'll be her boyfriend while you support us and come home to a happy wife, a clean place, with dinner ready each day. You'll know that you love her for reasons other than sex. Seeing her be happy and in a good mood all the time will be your source of joy in the arrangement.

What would you do?
I'd tie her to that table, gag her, subsequently would lick, suck and bite her tits!
Then I'd pull her hair while shoving my cock into her mouth and have her suck it
Following this she would receive some slaps on her bum (ass) for being a naughty girl (making sure it leaves her bum nice and red)
After which my attention would turn to her pussy, playing with it, sticking fingers inside
Next (when her pussy is oozing juices) my big cock would enter pounding her pussy in and out, going faster and faster until she squirms from pleasure
Finally she will receive a nice load of sperm in her pussy . . . . :rolleyes:

(Would she like this?
By nature I am not a violent person and would never cause someone pain unless they demanded)

Last edited:
I'd tie her to that table, gag her, subsequently would lick, suck and bite her tits!
Then I'd pull her hair while shoving my cock into her mouth and have her suck it
Following this she would receive some slaps on her bum (ass) for being a naughty girl (making sure it leaves her bum nice and red)
After which my attention would turn to her pussy, playing with it, sticking fingers inside
Next (when her pussy is oozing juices) my big cock would enter pounding her pussy in and out, going faster and faster until she squirms from pleasure
Finally she will receive a nice load of sperm in her pussy . . . . :rolleyes:

(Would she like this?
By nature I am not a violent person and would never cause someone pain unless they demanded)
If you invite some buddies to help keep her other holes stuffed while you have your fun, then yes!