Post a pic of your wife and I'll tell you exactly what I would do to degrade and humiliate her.

Anakin

Male
I have deep sexual perversions that I would love to explore with your wife!
fifty shades of grey love GIF

I have to say, it seems mean and hurtful to degrade and humiliate somebody’s wife.

I am truly having a hard time believing anyone would want to hear nasty, demeaning, vulgar, perverse, and disgusting comments about their innocent bride.

Especially not comments about tying her up, abusing and stretching her tender and unwillingly moist pussy lips. Or binding her phat udders and pinching her poor nipples until they turn purple and feel like they are going to explode!

Damn, why is my old small cock hard as a rock right now? And why did I just load 5-pics of my Phat BBW Wife that you will probably find so disgusting that they are not even worth degrading?

I mean, What is wrong with you?

2847C6AB-8E14-48E5-BCBA-643B90C94129.jpegC86D0198-CE86-4032-A3E6-CF77262C76A2.jpeg6D8CF04B-E502-42B7-B80D-A9F9C65B775A.jpeg9E7B7FD8-6BC6-40C5-AD7C-B7D67C10BE67.jpeg6C168F91-7ABD-4D62-AE2C-E75D5D309B88.jpeg

Oh my god, what is wrong with me?

First I would shove several eggs up her pussy and ass and go out for a walk. Whenever anyone tried to speak to her I'd use the remote to turn the eggs to the highest setting making her squirm,moan and touch her pussy in front of her family, friends and complete strangers. Then I'd expose one of her fits and make her walk back with everyone looking at her nipple. At the front door id rip-down her panties turn her around and let her shit out the eggs that she would then lick clean as I bent her over and ate her ass before pulling her cheeks apart and pushing her asshole against the door knob letting her ass swallow it whole and turning the eggs in her pussy up to full making her gush all over herself. With her ass a wreck and her pussy a quivering mess I'd make her stay on all fours and lick up her mess from the floor as I tied her tits brutally tight and slapped them hard before ramming my dick down her throat and roughly fucking her mouth until she puked. Then I'd finger her ass while I fisted her pussy to multiple explosive orgasms and make her thank me as I pound her ass and fill it with my hot cum! Then I'd leave her used, abused, humiliated but desperate and craving to feel that way again!

View attachment 1779042
Let me hear it ..if it's some boring vanilla story I'm gonna delete my profile ...lol
While she is in that position I'll take does sexy toes and star licking them, and rub my cock on her soles, kiss her tights, and when I'm between her legs I would open her pushy wide and it her whole wet pussy while I'm doing that one of my finger will be pleasuring her asshole, When she starts to beg to be fucked I would spit that pushy, and thrust my dick on her while I have her legs on my shoulders with her twist fingers and her soles wrinkled on pleasure, she will be screaming while she is hugging me and not letting me out to fill her whole pussy with cum.

If you want me to say more things of that slot please dm me.

I have to say, it seems mean and hurtful to degrade and humiliate somebody’s wife.

I am truly having a hard time believing anyone would want to hear nasty, demeaning, vulgar, perverse, and disgusting comments about their innocent bride.

Especially not comments about tying her up, abusing and stretching her tender and unwillingly moist pussy lips. Or binding her phat udders and pinching her poor nipples until they turn purple and feel like they are going to explode!

Damn, why is my old small cock hard as a rock right now? And why did I just load 5-pics of my Phat BBW Wife that you will probably find so disgusting that they are not even worth degrading?

I mean, What is wrong with you?

View attachment 1779113View attachment 1779114View attachment 1779115View attachment 1779116View attachment 1779120

Oh my god, what is wrong with me?
What's fucking wrong with you, dumb cuckold?
I retain from insulting, and degrading words, yet this slut you've shown. My dick fits in her asshhole, but no dress fits to this hog.