Post a pic/vid of your wife favourite posi

My wife met this guy on SLS and invited him over one weekend. He is into rough sex and cuckolding, which was exactly what my wife wanted, so they agreed to meet. We met for drinks and appetizers and discussed what he and my wife liked. He asked about boundaries for her and me, and my wife said we have no boundaries or rules. It is anything goes.

After talking, my wife invited him to our house, and once inside, he chased her, pulled her pants off, and then tore her panties off her. He tossed her to the bed and gave her a rough, hard pounding from behind, making her cum. Once she was done, he stuck his big dick into her ass, and my wife was hollering, "fuck my ass, you fucking prick!" The more she talked dirty, the harder he went, and they both climaxed together.

rough-sex.jpg

My wife met this guy on SLS and invited him over one weekend. He is into rough sex and cuckolding, which was exactly what my wife wanted, so they agreed to meet. We met for drinks and appetizers and discussed what he and my wife liked. He asked about boundaries for her and me, and my wife said we have no boundaries or rules. It is anything goes.

After talking, my wife invited him to our house, and once inside, he chased her, pulled her pants off, and then tore her panties off her. He tossed her to the bed and gave her a rough, hard pounding from behind, making her cum. Once she was done, he stuck his big dick into her ass, and my wife was hollering, "fuck my ass, you fucking prick!" The more she talked dirty, the harder he went, and they both climaxed together.

View attachment 941699
Oh hell yes, I'd love to do the same to her and then have you clean her out!!!