Post closeup pictures of your wife's pussy and I'll rate them.

This is going to be my first perfect 10 post. Her pussy should be used in a sex education class to show what a perfect pussy should look like.

Pink clitoris, labia being pulled into that hood to protect itself, and a beautiful peehole and vaginal opening. I'd love to simultaneously pull on her clit and that hymen sticking out to see how far I could stretch them apart.

10/10

• Love
Reactions: AnnaGuss
@5cottishbloke Beautiful! I would suck in those big labia like spaghetti. I love her hair color as well. I would grab those lips and stretch them open as far as I could until her clit comes out and her peehole and vagina are both clearly open.

How pink is she inside?

8.5/10

My wifes pussy, before during and afterwards. What do you think of her sexy pussy? X
Love the long thin lips! Her insides get perfectly covered by them! I also like how utter useless those outer lips are if she is even a little bit aroused. In that last pic that swollen round clit of hers is escaping it's prison easily.

If it were me, I'd squeeze that clit from the sides as hard as possible to make it fit between those big outer lips.

8.5/10

My Friends pussy!
I love this picture. Purple clit hood with those dark pipes being pulled in is so pretty. I love that her dark ringed peehole is visible as well. It looks like she is about to p p on me. The best part? Those 2 little skin tags on her left pussylip. My wife has a couple as well and I dream of biting down on them one day - you should ask your friend if you can do it to hers.

8.5/10 for the beautiful pose.

Reactions: Vaguy