Post closeup pictures of your wife's pussy and I'll rate them.

Before I talk about her pussy. I just want to say, I want to slap her face with my dick and shove it into her little mouth. She knows she's fucking hot and knows how to pop out that perfectly sized clit.

Her inside lips match her body perfectly as well. How do you think she'd react if you just pulled both those inner lips out to the sides as far as you can? Because that's the first thing I would do to her.

9.5/10

Reactions: love_my_wife
not sure if hairy pussies are your thing

but here goes

my wifes pussy wet and wet and used View attachment 1860964View attachment 1860969View attachment 1860971
I love pussies of all shapes and sizes. Your wife's pussy is perfect. Love the fat swollen look of her lips and would love to suck them in like spagetti. I also *reallu* love how all of her skin leaves her clitoris in full view.

If I could - in the second pi, I would love to stick something big into her asshole to put big pressure on her pussy, and then literally bite her clit hood until her actual clit flattened out.

9.5/10

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Please login or become a member to view
What a tiny pussy, but yet, your wife knows how to stretch it out. I know this pussy is high quality by the way her lips roll up as she spreads.

Love the color, and how tight she looks despite of the spread.

8/10

Just take the 10/10.

This pussy is perfect. The large clit hood and those unbelieveable pussy lips. Damn, I am jealous. I wish I could eat her pussy from her vagina right into that clit.

Just wow.

• Love
Reactions: Marruggio
Please login or become a member to view
What perfect pussy lips. I love how their weight just opens the rest of her for everyone's view. She looks thin too so when she stands they must dangle a little bit.

She's another one that I wouldn't be able to resist myself from pulling those lips so far apart they'd be ready to disconnect from her hood.

9.5/10

• Love
Reactions: Faceoff1