Post her pussy!!

My wife always kept a calendar, so she knew her fertile times of the month. She would not play during the time she was ovulating. But those times were also when she was the horniest.

I love this shot of her sweet pussy as a guy we met one night during her ovulation time had his cock ready to penetrate her. She was so aroused she told him he could not fuck her but just rub his cock against her pussy. Then she said she wanted him so bad, but he or we did not have a condom, so she said maybe just the tip. Her pussy was so ripe and so wet.

Ovulating.JPG

Well, just the tip, sounded like an option that could work out for them, but it didn't,

OvulatingTip.JPG

With the tip firmly inside her, she wanted it all. She did not care, and she needed this man's large 8" thick cock fully inside her pussy. She did get what she wanted that night.

OvulatingBred.JPG

My wife always kept a calendar, so she knew her fertile times of the month. She would not play during the time she was ovulating. But those times were also when she was the horniest.

I love this shot of her sweet pussy as a guy we met one night during her ovulation time had his cock ready to penetrate her. She was so aroused she told him he could not fuck her but just rub his cock against her pussy. Then she said she wanted him so bad, but he or we did not have a condom, so she said maybe just the tip. Her pussy was so ripe and so wet.

View attachment 1069249

Well, just the tip, sounded like an option that could work out for them, but it didn't,

View attachment 1069257

With the tip firmly inside her, she wanted it all. She did not care, and she needed this man's large 8" thick cock fully inside her pussy. She did get what she wanted that night.

View attachment 1069263
This reminds me of when my wife was fertile one night after we’d been out for dinner - we were both so horny you could’ve cut the thick, sexual, air with a knife! She had her hand on my rock hard cock and my fingers exploring he soaking wet pussy whilst i was driving home - the scent of her ripe pussy whilst trapped in the car bought me to the edge any control I thought I once had! Anyway, she knew I had a huge load ready for her pussy and as we flew through the door our clothes came flying off in an instant - she jumped on the kitchen table and i didn’t waste a split second before burying my entire length up to the hilt. Then just took a moment to truly feel the exquisite texture of her hungry pussy without any strokes - I knew I wasn’t going to last very long! So I looked down and could see her thick, engorged, labia drawing my cock in with each thrust, the whole of the shaft covered in glistening, clear, pussy grool, any man’s resistance was futile at that point. She told me to blow and with that I unleashed a torrent of thick, creamy, semen until I could thrust no longer, the pleasure being so instense I almost passed out! When my satisfied cock finally slid from her pussy‘s grip after several minutes, her pussy released a satisfying sucking sound as my huge load drained from between her hungry labia.😍