Post pics/vids you took of your wife getting fucked by the bull

Party Outfit.jpg

My wife and I recently went to a hotel takeover party with a Lua theme. My wife's grass skirt with no panties gave everyone an open view of her ass and pussy while she danced. The outfit did not last very long.

A young single guy caught her eye almost immediately as we walked into the ballroom where the party and dance were held.

He wasted no time getting my wife naked and then mounting her on a chair as we entered our room.

Chair BJ.jpg

They moved to the bed, and he once again got up over her head and fed her his cock as he fingered her very wet pussy.

BJ closeup.jpg

Bed BJ.jpg

My wife begged him to fuck her, and he finally gave her what she wanted. I watched my wife cum hard twice as he fucked her before he finally unloaded his load deep inside her pussy as I watched them.

Once they were both finished, he told her he wanted to clean her up, and they got into a 69 position, and he told me he wanted me to fuck my wife while he was eating her pussy clean. When I told him I was going to cum, he told me to keep going, and he cleaned both our loads from her.

69.JPG

View attachment 1292858

My wife and I recently went to a hotel takeover party with a Lua theme. My wife's grass skirt with no panties gave everyone an open view of her ass and pussy while she danced. The outfit did not last very long.

A young single guy caught her eye almost immediately as we walked into the ballroom where the party and dance were held.

He wasted no time getting my wife naked and then mounting her on a chair as we entered our room.

View attachment 1292857

They moved to the bed, and he once again got up over her head and fed her his cock as he fingered her very wet pussy.

View attachment 1292856

View attachment 1292855

My wife begged him to fuck her, and he finally gave her what she wanted. I watched my wife cum hard twice as he fucked her before he finally unloaded his load deep inside her pussy as I watched them.

Once they were both finished, he told her he wanted to clean her up, and they got into a 69 position, and he told me he wanted me to fuck my wife while he was eating her pussy clean. When I told him I was going to cum, he told me to keep going, and he cleaned both our loads from her.

View attachment 1292854
That’s so hot 🥵

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c