Post the biggest thickest dick you have taken

Well my asian wife and here BBC lover who now fucks her regularly may be a good example. When she first pulled his cock out she was in disbelief.
She use to call me so big and bigger than her past boyfriends. I'm an average 7 inch cock and 1-1/2 thick.
This guy in the pick told me originally he was 9" long and 2-/12" thick. I didn't believe it til I saw it with my own eyes. He was telling the truth and after he made
my wife take it all and made her cum at least 6 times in just over an hour, she's been hooked on it. Here's a pic of me and him to give some perspective. Also a pic of her pussy fully stretched.

Attachments

• %2F20180322_152343.jpg
    %2F20180322_152343.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 287
  • share.jpg
    share.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 269
  • photo_editor_1477285015055_1478400034509.jpg
    photo_editor_1477285015055_1478400034509.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 234
  • Copy of 20161021_233948_1477189520335.jpg
    Copy of 20161021_233948_1477189520335.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 225
Well my asian wife and here BBC lover who now fucks her regularly may be a good example. When she first pulled his cock out she was in disbelief.
She use to call me so big and bigger than her past boyfriends. I'm an average 7 inch cock and 1-1/2 thick.
This guy in the pick told me originally he was 9" long and 2-/12" thick. I didn't believe it til I saw it with my own eyes. He was telling the truth and after he made
my wife take it all and made her cum at least 6 times in just over an hour, she's been hooked on it. Here's a pic of me and him to give some perspective. Also a pic of her pussy fully stretched.
That is impressive.

Reactions: Leoqing and MG1958
I'd like to see that
I would like to see her getting that bigger cock also. My wife has been fucking this guy off and on now
for over a year. Last Friday for the first time he asked her to meet him at his Hotel room. She asked me what I thought,
and I said it sounds hot. She agreed and went. I asked her to send me a pic or something. She sent me the first pic of him
eating her pussy, and 20 minutes later of him getting going into her pussy, then nothing til she got home 2 hours later. I did the math because
I know her pattern from before with him when he would come to our house they would fuck for maybe 30-40 minutes, chat for maybe 10-15 minutes and off
he would go. In this case at his hotel it broke down that they spent an actual good 1 and a half hour of actual fucking. Lie double the actual time. Usually when he would fuck her at our house he would leave and I would quickly fuck her because I love the feeling of her pussy right after she's been fucked. What I know is that after she's been fucked her pussy will slowly go back to being tight after maybe 45-min to an hour. What made her hotel visit so erotic for me was that knowing that they fucked for at least an hour and a half and her hour drive home, and by the time I fucked her 2 hours had passed since she had his cock in her. If anyone has seen the pics before of this guys cock that is a black 9-10" solid inches long and the size of her wrist at about 2-1/4" to maybe 2-1/2" thick it's a fucking monster cock for sure. So as I fuck her after that it was insanely erotic feeling how raw she was and how sore she said she was, her pussy was beat red, swollen and when I licked it and spread it, I could smell the musk of their earlier fucking. I spread her hole open to slide a finger in without it ever touching her walls, then 2 and bare touched her walls, then 3. It was still a gapping tunnel which told me she had some major fuck action earlier. I put cock in her which is way much smaller like 6" and 1-1/4 thick and burried it hard. She didn't even flinch as I pounded at her hard as I could go. She just layed there teasing me about his giant cock and how he made her cum 7 times evening. Not sure if I can post the video they took of the fucking that night, but I will try.