Anyone ever?

Bo Day

Male
Gold
Anybody ever come across pictures of your wife naked or in a state of undress that you did not know about? Or pictures that were taken by others who did not have your own knowledge? If you found the pictures and then you like it to remain secret, it is natural to hope more get taken?016034647~4.jpg

Because neither he or she was aware that I had found the pictures that were supposed t602111332~3.jpgo be secret, I could only imagine that he was stroking his hard cock and she was very wet watching him. He had to be a little excited about his good fortune and the fact that he could come over and over to the pictures

Last picture of the day I suppose and it was obvious that he shot his load all in the rv as I did thinking about it all. Hopefully next time I will get to see it happen in real time? I will try to explain that I paid for the phone and will appreciate the pictures in the future 605111622~3.jpg

A little backstory about this pictures.. me and the wife got close to a couple from my daughter school. We would go to their house and then they would come to our house. Usually when we got together, there was a lot of drinking and partying. The couples husband would openly flirt with my wife. And my wife would flirt with him after a few drinks. His wife even joked that we should switch couples because we each got along better with each other spouse. After some of our wild nights, I even ask her my wife if she’d ever got together with Bill. She laughed it off and said no way, and would give me a hug or a kiss, and reassure me that I was the only one. Well, Bill ended up getting a job and they moved out of town. So fast forward like 10 years. Me and my wife got divorced so one afternoon I was getting my stuff out of our house when I was in our closet and I found a box all the way in the back under a bunch of my old clothes. It was a box of old pictures, and in the box of pictures were these.. and I remember that’s exactly what bills basement look like. I showed these pictures to my ex wife And she started to laugh, so oh yeah, I forgot all about this night she said. She said that I had passed out upstairs, and Bill‘s wife had gone to bed, she said it was just me and Bill, Bill asked me if I wanted to go down downstairs and put on some music, So we went down stairs, and I saw that Bill had a bunch of cameras, she said Bill was an amateur photographer, my ex-wife said she started modeling for him and he was taking pictures, he told her it would be fun to take some topless pictures and that she could give them to me as a gift. My ex-wife said she took her top off and her bra. The picture below. And then he said, why don’t we do one of you naked on the couch as you can see, she did. She said after the picture was taken Bill turned on some music, and she laid on the couch., she said she don’t know but she spread her legs and started to masturbate, he removed his clothes, She said that he played with her tits and finger fucked as my ex-wife said she used her hand to jerk him off as he came on her tits, my wife my ex-wife was telling the story I had pulled her pants down and we fucked like newly once all afternoon, and I sent her back to the guy she cheated with me with!!! Karma is a bitch !!IMG_5368.jpegIMG_5369.jpeg

I also wished I would find nudes of my wife somewhere and have searched the internet many times hoping to stumble upon her.
A little backstory about this pictures.. me and the wife got close to a couple from my daughter school. We would go to their house and then they would come to our house. Usually when we got together, there was a lot of drinking and partying. The couples husband would openly flirt with my wife. And my wife would flirt with him after a few drinks. His wife even joked that we should switch couples because we each got along better with each other spouse. After some of our wild nights, I even ask her my wife if she’d ever got together with Bill. She laughed it off and said no way, and would give me a hug or a kiss, and reassure me that I was the only one. Well, Bill ended up getting a job and they moved out of town. So fast forward like 10 years. Me and my wife got divorced so one afternoon I was getting my stuff out of our house when I was in our closet and I found a box all the way in the back under a bunch of my old clothes. It was a box of old pictures, and in the box of pictures were these.. and I remember that’s exactly what bills basement look like. I showed these pictures to my ex wife And she started to laugh, so oh yeah, I forgot all about this night she said. She said that I had passed out upstairs, and Bill‘s wife had gone to bed, she said it was just me and Bill, Bill asked me if I wanted to go down downstairs and put on some music, So we went down stairs, and I saw that Bill had a bunch of cameras, she said Bill was an amateur photographer, my ex-wife said she started modeling for him and he was taking pictures, he told her it would be fun to take some topless pictures and that she could give them to me as a gift. My ex-wife said she took her top off and her bra. The picture below. And then he said, why don’t we do one of you naked on the couch as you can see, she did. She said after the picture was taken Bill turned on some music, and she laid on the couch., she said she don’t know but she spread her legs and started to masturbate, he removed his clothes, She said that he played with her tits and finger fucked as my ex-wife said she used her hand to jerk him off as he came on her tits, my wife my ex-wife was telling the story I had pulled her pants down and we fucked like newly once all afternoon, and I sent her back to the guy she cheated with me with!!! Karma is a bitch !!View attachment 1769839View attachment 1769840
Hot story 🔥she has some yummy curves 😋 looks like be some amazing fucking 😈😍