Does the thought of you and/or your wife being exposed on the internet for everyone to see give you a rush of excitement or fear? If so, maybe you would be interested in playing a game.

Here is how it works:

1. Prove you are real -> send me 2 pictures to prove you are real:
1. a clothed picture of both of you together without your faces or the face blurred out​
2. a picture of the same clothes both of you had on in picture 1, but this time the clothes is on hangers​
2. A little back and forth to tailor the rest of the game for your situation...next steps are the basics though

3. Provide exposure - This can be anything you want from a dick pic to a naked picture of you and/or your wife, or even one of you two having sex. This will be the picture that I post if you fail the weekly challenge below.

4. Challenge - You draw a "dare" once a week by picking 1-10 from a blacked out list of options. What is on that list will depend on the specific situation. For example, if you are a couple that wants to play together and are scared of your exposure picture being posted, one of the blacked out options might be something like "sex in public". I'll work with you to make sure the list is challenging but possible. You have one week to complete that take or i post it.

I am only interested in this game if it is fun for everyone involved.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work through specific details on an individual basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbybilly
Lost my login....CuckGames = CuckCoupleGames:

Does the thought of you and/or your wife being exposed on the internet for everyone to see give you a rush of excitement or fear? If so, maybe you would be interested in playing a game.

Here is how it works:

1. a clothed picture of both of you together without your faces or the face blurred out
2. a picture of the same clothes both of you had on in picture 1, but this time the clothes is on hangers

2. A little back and forth to tailor the rest of the game for your situation...next steps are the basics though

3. Provide exposure - This can be anything you want from a dick pic to a naked picture of you and/or your wife, or even one of you two having sex. This will be the picture that I post if you fail the weekly challenge below.

4. Challenge - You draw a "dare" once a week by picking 1-10 from a blacked out list of options. What is on that list will depend on the specific situation. For example, if you are a couple that wants to play together and are scared of your exposure picture being posted, one of the blacked out options might be something like "sex in public". I'll work with you to make sure the list is challenging but possible. You have one week to complete that take or i post it.

Let me know if you are interested and we can work through specific details on an individual basis.

Reactions: asian1984

Here is how it works:

1. a clothed picture of both of you together without your faces or the face blurred out​
2. a picture of the same clothes both of you had on in picture 1, but this time the clothes is on hangers​

Where do I start?