Post your cage picks guys

Nice cage...so is this the cage with the urethral tube and if so how long is the tube and does the tube ensure you can't escape or it makes no difference?

😅 Nice cage.... I guess you were complimenting my wife's taste of choice!

Yes, the this cage is with the urethral tube, that is the horrible part of it.

I bet that was the reason she bought this for me.

The tube came originally 10 cm long, but because the tip of cage to the base ring is only 3.5 cm, you do the math that means you have to push the tube into your urethra very deep.

My wife did force the whole length of tube in me, the first time when we got the cage, but only ending of me crying and begging her to stop.

After many attempts and practice, we shortened the length of the tube to 4cm.

Even though the tube is now only 4cm, I still felt scared when my wife pushed the tube in.

The tube is about 7mm diameter and made of soft silicone but when it enters you, you felt like a rough stick scratch and stretch you urethra.

The worse part is if you felt arouse and started having an erection, the pain you felt would only make double.

I think the main difference the tube made is to ensure my penis when it is soft status will stay in the right position.

It also secured that you won't be able to escap, and also help me to ******** like normal, urine would not splash everywhere.

My wife loves this cage, not only because she thinks my little penis looks cute and adorable in it, but she also uses it as a punishment for me if I do anything to ******** her off.

She would timing me and my target is after she pushes the tube in my penis, I have to make sure my penis is soft enough to lock it with 15 minutes, and hand in the key to her, otherwise in every minute I waste, I would accumulate an extra punishment until I hand in the key to her.

We have had the cage for almost a year now, the longest I wore it was two months, but every few days she would open the cage for me to clean and disinfect it under her supervision and then immediately lock it back.

The quickest time I can lock it was 12 minutes and 43 seconds.

20240314_174554.jpg
20240314_174908.jpg

Last edited:
😅 Nice cage.... I guess you were complimenting my wife's taste of choice!

Yes, the this cage is with the urethral tube, that is the horrible part of it.

I bet that was the reason she bought this for me.

The tube came originally 10 cm long, but because the tip of cage to the base ring is only 3.5 cm, you do the math that means you have to push the tube into your urethra very deep.

My wife did force the whole length of tube in me, the first time when we got the cage, but only ending of me crying and begging her to stop.

After many attempts and practice, we shortened the length of the tube to 4cm.

Even though the tube is now only 4cm, I still felt scared when my wife pushed the tube in.

The tube is about 7mm diameter and made of soft silicone but when it enters you, you felt like a rough stick scratch and stretch you urethra.

The worse part is if you felt arouse and started having an erection, the pain you felt would only make double.

I think the main difference the tube made is to ensure my penis when it is soft status will stay in the right position.

It also secured that you won't be able to escap, and also help me to ******** like normal, urine would not splash everywhere.

My wife loves this cage, not only because she thinks my little penis looks cute and adorable in it, but she also uses it as a punishment for me if I do anything to ******** her off.

She would timing me and my target is after she shafts the tube in my penis, I have to make sure my penis is soft enough to lock it with 15 minutes, and hand in the key to her, otherwise in every minute I waste, I would accumulate an extra punishment until I hand in the key to her.

We have had the cage for almost a year now, the longest I wore it was two months, but every few days she would open the cage for me to clean and disinfect it under her supervision and then immediately lock it back.

The quickest time I can lock it was 12 minutes and 43 seconds.

View attachment 2001808
View attachment 2001807
Holy crap I didn't think anyone could put up with those three pointed spikes but looks like you do. They would stop anyone from escaping I'd think. She certain'y has you under her control. Thanks for your detailed reply.

Holy crap I didn't think anyone could put up with those three pointed spikes but looks like you do. They would stop anyone from escaping I'd think. She certain'y has you under her control. Thanks for your detailed reply.
I'm not too scared of those three spikes because my penis isn't that big, as long as I don't have an erection. But when I get an erection, the spikes sting my penis and make me go limp right away!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
This is me. I have several. One for travel (no metal). One for events and this one. This is my day to day and is most comfortable for me. I have switched from the lock to the zip tag for comfort of sleeping. It's also better for my drip and can be cleaned easily.
You look a lot like me and my size. I've got a bigger nut sack and sometimes it's tough getting into the first ring on my all metal cage. I have to push mine balls through one at a time and then squeeze my penis through last and that's with a 3 inch ring. What size ring do you wear?

Reactions: cuckboie
You look a lot like me and my size. I've got a bigger nut sack and sometimes it's tough getting into the first ring on my all metal cage. I have to push mine balls through one at a time and then squeeze my penis through last and that's with a 3 inch ring. What size ring do you wear?
The smallest one that came with the CB. Yeah, my testicles are not very big, but the CB pushes them away from my legs and it feels better than without. I have a metal one like yours, but it has a tube for my urethra. But, yours is way nicer and looks amazing. It prevents my from masturbating, but allows milking and urination.

This is my day to day cage. It's a little big and I will have to get a smaller one soon. Sorry, I'm overweight too. Michael & and my wife met at the gym and they are super fit. He is very muscular and amazing to watch.
Does it add to the to whole thing that he and your wife are fit and you aren't?