Post your cage picks guys

I wore it yesterday and last night for the first time. I was able to sleep but it wasn't super comfortable. I've it off this morning to gradually get used to it. It's crazy though, I feel like I am constantly going to cum in my pants. I can't decide to do my scheduled prejac training or to lock myself up again.
To each their own, but its not all about being "that comfortable". The discomfort is a constant reminder. It eventually does subside though.
Scheduled prejac?? NO. Stay locked.

To each their own, but its not all about being "that comfortable". The discomfort is a constant reminder. It eventually does subside though.
Scheduled prejac?? NO. Stay locked.
I completely Disagree. I wore a Cage for over 6 years and starting off Staying locked full time will cause someone to loose interest. You should start off slow and work towards long term. the Object is to get to where You feel Like your missing something when its off.

I completely Disagree. I wore a Cage for over 6 years and starting off Staying locked full time will cause someone to loose interest. You should start off slow and work towards long term. the Object is to get to where You feel Like your missing something when its off.
Not to argue but, Whatever works for the individual.

Reactions: spin418