Post your cage picks guys

Does that hurt? Seems like it would pinch the skin. Just keeps you from getting hard?
Are you talking to me? It doesn't pinch the skin at all if you have it sized right and get it on correctly, it's rather comfortable. I've had it to pinch and pull sometimes but again, I didn't have it on correctly and a little powder helps to avoid that too. It does keep you from getting hard, an erection anyway. I still try to get hard with it on, but it basically backs the erection up into it (bad choice of wording), you don't get an erection like you normally would without anything holding it back.

Its beautiful! I actually looked into them. Very nice. I have a different one in the mail. If it doesn't fit, I'll buy a Nano
The size above the nano, I could wear and have a little room to “grow” but I really like the nano best. I’m a chunky/chubby gal and that means my little cocklette backs up in my pudge. I need the nano to keep the cage secure, for myself anyway, not like my wife knows and encourages that.

Reactions: cuckboie
The size above the nano, I could wear and have a little room to “grow” but I really like the nano best. I’m a chunky/chubby gal and that means my little cocklette backs up in my pudge. I need the nano to keep the cage secure, for myself anyway, not like my wife knows and encourages that.
Yeah, I'm pretty chubby too. Thats good to know.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
My pride. I feel uncomfortable without it. A lot of times I have my hand on it just sitting and working during the day. Walk around the gym, shower, and all of the men who asked me about it have been very supportive and understanding.

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpeg
    IMG_0706.jpeg
    673.1 KB · Views: 31
My pride. I feel uncomfortable without it. A lot of times I have my hand on it just sitting and working during the day. Walk around the gym, shower, and all of the men who asked me about it have been very supportive and understanding.
How can you stand not keeping yourself smooth there?