Post your experience with your wife on a nude beach

We went to a nude beach once. We were on a cruise spending a day in port.
Beach was small, about 40-50 people and it was crowded. About 20 feet between blankets on the sand.
By my count most were couples 60yo plus, most were overweight. I'd say me and wife were among the acceptable type to look at. Maybe 4 other couples like us. A group of 4 early 20s girls together chatting and sunning, all bare as could be and no body hair. 3 of the perv type older guys walking around. One 50ish guy trolling around with a BIG tool but he was an overweight pig. One 40ish black guy hung like a horse walking around, made a couple of laps then I noticed him sitting with one of the couples.

We went to a nude beach once. We were on a cruise spending a day in port.
Beach was small, about 40-50 people and it was crowded. About 20 feet between blankets on the sand.
By my count most were couples 60yo plus, most were overweight. I'd say me and wife were among the acceptable type to look at. Maybe 4 other couples like us. A group of 4 early 20s girls together chatting and sunning, all bare as could be and no body hair. 3 of the perv type older guys walking around. One 50ish guy trolling around with a BIG tool but he was an overweight pig. One 40ish black guy hung like a horse walking around, made a couple of laps then I noticed him sitting with one of the couples.
Love try it

The first time my wife and I went to a nude beach with her boyfriend, it was obvious I was the extra. My wife and her boyfriend were holding hands, standing close together and I was sorta standing to the side. Another couple came up to us and were talking with us. The wife ended up asking my wife why she was sleeping with someone else. My wife responded, “I love my husband, but look at him. His cock is really only good for his hand.” So of course everyone looked at me, I got hard (I wasn’t in a cage), and the other woman gave a small chuckle and said, “I see what you mean.” That was the first time my wife did sph.

Oh man, i tried so many times to convince my babe to go to a nudist beach but she still is too shy for that. Must be amazing
Many of our nudist friends tell us that they were extremely shy about being nude, but once they went, they found it an incredible experience. She could always wear her bathing suit on a nude beach until she feels confident enough to bare herself. After a few times, she will never want to go to a vanilla beach again.

My wife has her clothes off before we get our canopy or chairs set up when we go to the beach,

Beach.png

Nude Beach @ Camp Bay, Honduras.

Oh man, i tried so many times to convince my babe to go to a nudist beach but she still is too shy for that. Must be amazing
Some people are very self conscious. The first time I got naked in front of strangers was at a naturist swimming club. I thought it a bit more private than a public beach.

I was extremely nervous while I queued to get in, there were about 15 men and only one woman who was a lot older than me waiting. I had visions of being stared at by a group of men, fortunately at the last minute another younger woman turned up and she had been going there for a few years, the older woman was her mother and they went together most weeks. I then felt more comfortable knowing that if it was a bad place to be they would have been unlikely to have continued going.

Turns out quite a number of them were gay, so if anything they were more interested in checking each other out than me. After a few visits it didn’t seem unnatural at all to be naked in front of others.

I have since been to other swim clubs, camp sites and beaches. People have generally been respectful, the only places that have been a bit creepy have been Spanish nudist beaches where there seem to be a lot of men sitting in the dunes per on women. I would suggest women avoid that sort of place for their fist public nudity experience.

And to answer your next question, very little sex or even hooking up happens in naturists locations. In all the years I have been to them, I only ever once had an invite from anyone that turned out to be a sexual encounter. A couple l got friendly with from a swim club that had a boat invited me on a naked day out on their boat, during the day they asked if I was only interested in the naturist lifestyle or did l indulge in other activities outside of the cultural norm? That was their way of asking if l would be willing to have sex with them.

Three years ago my wife and I went to Jamaica for the first time (a Couples Resort). We noticed that they had a nude beach as part of the resort. Our first day, we wondered what it would be like. My wife gets horny every single beach trip we take. I told her lets try it out. She said she needed a couple of more drinks. I agreed. By 2 pm we were on the nude beach and she was in heaven. She gave me a hand job, I finger fucked her, we fucked in the ocean... all in a matter of 2 hours. We go back to the room and fuck for what seemed like 2 hours. Go to dinner and she lets me know she's not wearing any panties which is not like her. She's never been one to touch herself much but this was different. She fingered herself and came just before our meal was served. Afterwards, we fucked again. Next day, we see a couple of the wave runner and scuba tour guides. Fit black males in there late 20's. She's always had a thing for lighter skinned, fit black men. We are in the hammocks next to them and as she is watching them she gives me another hand job. We go back to our room for a sun break. It looks out onto the area where they are. She tells me to bend her over and fuck her with the windows open. We do and one sees us and doesn't stop watching until I cum on her face. When we go back out he approaches and asks if we are interested in any tours. She says no but that he needs to watch for our tours over the next several days. Fast forward to our last day.... we now have about 4 Jamaican males watching her through our window deep throating me (which she rarely liked to do), then asked me to fuck her ass. At this time we were approaching year 24 of marriage and I've begged for this since we began dating. She took it like a pro, opened the window slightly so that they could hear he telling me to fuck her ass and cum. They throughly enjoyed it.
Why the story? Nude sunbathing will bring out the animal in your wife and then some. She's still thinking about fucking another male but just can't quite commit yet. More to cum... hopefully!
We've had three one week holidays at Cap d'Agde in the South of France and this was exactly our experience

These were taken in SouthWales and the coastal path passed just above us! I bot her to take here bikini top off to begin with, then got her to put her transparent knickers on and of course the the lot came off! After the photos which had me hard and her pussy wet, we spent the rest of the afternoon licking ,sucking and fucking! We would fro time to time hear walkers on the footpath only about 15 to 20 feet above!
6012333F-4F17-4792-A05F-5F82D28E692E.jpeg

Attachments

• B159BAE5-6965-4F93-B899-8188049F4CBC.jpeg
    B159BAE5-6965-4F93-B899-8188049F4CBC.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 11273D91-3B34-4BD1-80D4-6841433EC2C0.jpeg
    11273D91-3B34-4BD1-80D4-6841433EC2C0.jpeg
    212.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 4DF61EBE-4BF7-4560-9FFA-5AB3C3D999D8.jpeg
    4DF61EBE-4BF7-4560-9FFA-5AB3C3D999D8.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 76
These were taken in SouthWales and the coastal path passed just above us! I bot her to take here bikini top off to begin with, then got her to put her transparent knickers on and of course the the lot came off! After the photos which had me hard and her pussy wet, we spent the rest of the afternoon licking ,sucking and fucking! We would fro time to time hear walkers on the footpath only about 15 to 20 feet above!
View attachment 1405433
Great body and great photos

Reactions: Lovestolick666