Post your favourite pic of your wife!!

I would love to share her. She just won do it. She is still a great ride. Her pussy is still tight. Her tits are 36dd
I'm not just trying to be nice. Your wife is my dream woman. My biggest most wanted fantasy is to make love to an older woman like 60s to 80s that's still lookin good. I can't remember seeing another 72 year old woman that holds a candle to your wife! She has nicer tits than some 40 year Olds. I don't know how she's kept herself looking so hot and sexy but she needs to keep it up,it's working great.

I'm not just trying to be nice. Your wife is my dream woman. My biggest most wanted fantasy is to make love to an older woman like 60s to 80s that's still lookin good. I can't remember seeing another 72 year old woman that holds a candle to your wife! She has nicer tits than some 40 year Olds. I don't know how she's kept herself looking so hot and sexy but she needs to keep it up,it's working great.
Send me your email and I will show you how attractive she is

Absolutely you didn’t offend me. I’m loving the attention she is getting. I would send some dressed pics but am nervous sending pics of her face
I understand. I post my wife's face. I know I shouldn't but her face is so beautiful I can't help myself. I would never share another woman's pictures or anything that's just stupid,and wrong. Yes I would die to see her in her entirety, but I thank you for what you do share. I've got a real crush on her.

I understand. I post my wife's face. I know I shouldn't but her face is so beautiful I can't help myself. I would never share another woman's pictures or anything that's just stupid,and wrong. Yes I would die to see her in her entirety, but I thank you for what you do share. I've got a real crush on her.
Is there a way to send a private message?

Reactions: Wifesharingdude
Nudes are awesome but clothed is sexy to! Anything you would share with me is very much appreciated.
One time I set my phone so it covered the shower and put it on video record. I went through the video I got of her and made pictures from that video. It's actually exciting. You can go through the video frame by frame and make some great pictures. Later on I showed her. She was cranky at first but posted some of them and she liked the attention. Not asking you to try it,just telling you I've had to sneak pictures before to. It's tricky to keep from getting caught and it scary to!

• Love
Reactions: Tuggy and Olompali