Post your favourite pic of your wife!!

You could send me email video of you jerking to her!
I will do just that. It won't let me send videos that are over like 15 20 seconds long. So I will make you my Google photos partner when I have it ready. That way I can send you the whole thing. Will I offend you if I get to talking real dirty? And if you have any nice pictures of her cothed I would enjoy that very much. She must be stunning in a nice dress!

I will do just that. It won't let me send videos that are over like 15 20 seconds long. So I will make you my Google photos partner when I have it ready. That way I can send you the whole thing. Will I offend you if I get to talking real dirty? And if you have any nice pictures of her cothed I would enjoy that very much. She must be stunning in a nice dress!
Talk as dirty as you can!

Reactions: Wifesharingdude
I have emailed you a couple of pics

I have emailed you some pics

Reactions: Wifesharingdude