Post your favourite pic of your wife!!

Oh damn, spread wide open and ready to take a cock showing her pussy for all. I'd eat that wet pussy then pull her ankles up by her head and plunge in deep, pound the slut without mercy until she screams she is cumming.
Is it the husband or wife posting? If she was like this a few minutes ago what are you doing posting and not eating and pounding that sweet pussy!!!!

My husband tries to convince me that younger men are interested in sex with older women - and I am not 100% sure. Why would a young man want to fuck a 53+ woman when he could have younger women?

I have only been fucked by friend of husband 50+ so far. Honest answer from men around 30 - would you consider sex with a woman looking like me and in that case why - appreciate honest answer even if you prefer younger women - no false flattering please.
3B4F22B7-A0B1-4218-87BA-1145B95D6E8C.jpeg
F9A06773-CE0F-42B3-A83B-B9BB440E1681.jpeg

My husband tries to convince me that younger men are interested in sex with older women - and I am not 100% sure. Why would a young man want to fuck a 53+ woman when he could have younger women?

I have only been fucked by friend of husband 50+ so far. Honest answer from men around 30 - would you consider sex with a woman looking like me and in that case why - appreciate honest answer even if you prefer younger women - no false flattering please.
View attachment 798139
View attachment 798127
Well I'm not one of those younger men but just info. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, no matter the age and men of any age can find that true. One reason younger men like fucking older women is their knowledge of how to make a guy cum hard. The same with young girls and older men. Age has disadvantages, body not as firm or age lines or more tunny. But have you looked at younger kids now. Half already look that way at twenty. But age has experience so use it to your advantage. However that said, don't pass up us old guys because I'll make you a screaming slut having orgasms.So your're fucking hot, enjoy who you want!!!1

Reactions: artman6060

View attachment 798139
View attachment 798127
Your husband is right. What man wouldnt want to fuck you.
looking great.

View attachment 798139
View attachment 798127
You have suck a sexy hot body baby love to be chasing your sexy ass around the house naked. You are supper hot 🔥👅👅👅👅👅and tasty looking 👅👅

Reactions: artman6060

View attachment 798139
View attachment 798127
32M. I'd love to explore your body and fill you up tight. Why? Because you're beautiful. Maybe after seeing how much fun a younger man has with you it'd restore some confidence?

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat